Reviews for Fixation
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
DirtyOldMan!Dumbledore is delicious. Sure he wants to "get to them early..."

But your Albus comes across strangely (and creepily, I might add) sympathetic and vulnerable. Oh, never mind. Humbert from "Lolita" didn't come across entirely unsympathetic either. But still - I like the balance you gave his character.

And I can't help but think that little Tommy Riddle wasn't hungry at all. And that he was playing Albus like a cheap fiddle.

This was gorgeously lecherous; nearly unctuous in its sleaze. I think you've made your point with exacting precision. And this story should be required reading for the slashers out there.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I can't say that I like this one as much as Unrequited. It's funny but not as hilarious as the prank Sirius plays on Severus in another of your tales. And because it jumps into Albus Dumbledore, dirty old wizard, instead of a slow building relationship like in Unrequited, it feels a bit icky to me.

On the other hand, I remember my inner gaydar going off as soon as I read about the purple velvet suit with the high heeled boots so certainly it's designer, JK Rowling, is partly to blame for this one!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Your usual brilliance. The realism was something else and expertly written.
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
LOL! I loved it! Can't wait to read more! :)

Elphie
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wonderful. Terrible. Hysterical. Horrible.

If I have nightmares, I will blame you.

The chafing comment was the worst/best, I think.

(Just change your name to Helena Handbasket and be done with it.)
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Very clearly parody, if you look closely past the sophisticated prose.

There was so much that made me want to die . . . from laughing so bloody hard. From bananas, to fudge, to swallow, to knob polishing, to . . . just everything going on in Al's brain.

"A power he knows not, indeed!"

Snerk!

This was actually very well written. Your prose is Lucius . . . er, luscious, as ever. And I love how you slide in (snicker!) all the penetrating (snort!) observations as AD invades the boy's (chortle) . . .

Mind.

So here's to you, Bella LeSmutrix. You deserve it.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2