Reviews for Song of the Morning Star
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
very interesting fic! I like how you showed all of their thoughts :)
Lord of Murder chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
cool fic.
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
There would have been one problem with Lucifer killing the angels. World Of Elegance is a part of Urd. As explained the goddess feels what the angel feels, what affects the goddess will affect the angel, and vice-versa. So if World of Elegance had been hurt or killed,the same would have happened to Urd. If that did happen, there is no doubt that Hild would've gotten involved, and I really don't think Lucifer (a fallen angel) would be able to fight an angry Hild, sealed or not. Although if that were to truly happen I don't think that she'd be in the mood to deal with seals. Probably wouldn't care to much about the alliance she has with the gods and goddesses either...I don't really think that Lucifer is anything of a match against Hild. Hild versus the almighty one? Most likely a stalemate or both dead,along with everything they had destroyed...All in all despite this, it was a really good story, and I don't think that world of elegance gets nearly enough screen time :D. I'm currently forcing myself to read the manga despite the terrible graphics...
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
It was good, but I'll have to google Megaten to really understand the details.
Souji x Rise x Yukiko chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Dammit, I was hoping the HitoShura in this would had been the "Freedom" Ending one, not the "True Demon," then again it would explain how he would been in this chapter. I find it funny that you made him a descendant of the Kuzunoha clan, considering I named Naoki and Raidou with the same last name. Hmmm, would this be continued?
Admiral chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I think this story is fine just as it is. It doesn't need to be bubbly, and as someone who rarely manages a one-shot himself, I feel your pain. I'm intrigued to see who Lance's mystery man is. Keep going as long as you can. If you finish it, cool. If not, we'll all finish it in our heads.
Gaian Knight chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Another fun angel fic, overall. If there is indeed more, I await to see more. (Sorry for not knowing the game of mention, but this still works overall. )