Reviews for A Bit of Gossip
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I liked it! (And I thought the thing with Freddie at the end was funny.)

Ellie
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Freddie at the end :D lol.
The dialogue was very Carly and Sam-ish and I loved every second of it. I'm glad I gave this a chance.
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
LOL THAT WAS HILARIOUS! P
OMGitsSEDDIE chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
*spittake*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Freddie's cameo made me giggle! That was great! I'm not a major Cam shipper, but I will read Cam friendship or REALLY good femslash.

If this is what you do when you slack off, I need to stop studying and become a slacker!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh. Freddie, you're hormonal boyish ways astound and amuse me everytime(:

Nice.
xxjourney chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hilarious; I love Freddie's "cameo."

It was so in character. (:
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
LOL. He's gonna go watch...hell I would. _~
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Lol, I usually don't find myself agreeing with Fredward, but... Really good fic, but the not washing the hands part was gross, heh.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Well done, pal, well done. I especially liked the phrase "and do stuff to her." Yeah, have a nice day.
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Lol love the last line.
croaker001 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Awesome story. Very cute and funny. I especially loved how you portrayed Sam. Keep up the good work.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
so that means there should be like... a sequel or something, because of freddies cameo xD

great job.
PuppyComic chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was awesome in so many ways.

one being, sam was totally in character, and so was carly!

and two, freddie. lmfao.

i really liked that
oxygenmask chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Your characterization of Sam was very believable. And the barbecue sauce part, while disgusting, made me literally laugh out loud. Freddie's last words were equally awesome.

If this is what happens when you slack off, you should do it more.
nothing48 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i love how sam is just so nonchalant about the whole 'girls making out' thing...and carly...sweet, innocent carly...is like shocked and has to think about it for awhile.

and i love how Sam has already picked out who she'd go gay for. Heh. it seems a very 'samish' thing to do. (especially if it's a girl who smells of processed meat). Anyhoo, i just really think you captured their friendship really well, and the characterization was spot on. this was refreshing. I enjoyed it. and that is saying something, cuz for some reason, i hate carly. i really do. hm...you made me like her in his story though.

Freddie...Heh...he would find that awesome...creeper.