Reviews for PB & Casey
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ahh Disney you make me bad. sigh
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
When Derek had his epiphany, it definitely reminded me of "Ivanwho?" when Casey asked Derek to prank her so Max could be chivalrous but then Derek ends up not pranking her because of the fact that she wants him to.

It makes me wonder if that was Casey's plan all along.

I thought it was nicely written even though it didn't follow your plan exactly.
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is one of the most amazing almost-crack-fic-but-not-quite-because-its-too-damn-awesome pieces of fanfiction, ever.

yay!
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
don't worry, it's rather fabulous, and they are just TOO CUTE! in a totally no-cute way, of course.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'd like to tell you that you're one of my favoritest people right now. HAWT!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I thought the ending just kind of ended - but the rest was funny and kind of cutely them -

just an fyi - I don't think you have this listed as completed.
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I dunno, I thought it was spectcularly funny - loved everything, especially how you NAILED Derek's voice...
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Don't be so hard on yourself...this was a fun one. I liked the idea of the peanut butter as an excuse for his behavior, and then it sort of mocking him, and well, I have no idea what other purpose it served, but it worked. Derek trying to get into Casey's pants, and then actually doing it, is always a good thing! :)
ChibiBeth18 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
O.O Dang it, Derek, now I'm craving peanut butter. The entire fic made me cry with laughter, despite how rambling it was. Keep writing (Dasey) stories!
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I loved it. XD
Archetypical Architect chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Nom Nom Nom Peanut butter!

This is great - please keep writing for LWD. Please.

I'm leaving a longer comment over at University Steps, but this is rockin' too!(I'm such a nerd, fail).

Really though - I love your writing and I hope to see you write much, much more for Life With Derek. _
Agent of the Apothecary chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Seriously, I think I'm in love. SO. AWESOME.

(I always have a thing for the bad boys. Does this fic drive a motorcycle?)
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
haha. It definitely veered off course. I had this problem with my last fic too. They were supposed to have a not-so-uncomfortable-in-the-way-it's-supposed-to-be talk, but it turned into sexy fun time. (Now I've veered.)

My point is that despite the sharp turn, I enjoyed it all too much. Yay for peanut butter! I think I'm gonna go eat some.
RhapsodyInBlue chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I actually really really liked this story. I always like the whole Epiohany!Derek best, and I think you did a good job. Liked the Capital Words thrown in too.
pencilsinabag chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
but derek's hormones are what make derek, well, derek

(i think he's happy where he wound up though. he likes getting in casey's pants)