Reviews for With Identity Comes Purpose
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 21 . 8/18
Zuko you are a beautiful butterfly.
VioletCrystals chapter 21 . 8/17
And I just LOVE when you break Aang's heart. I reread Into Darkness and I believe if Aang heartbreak scenes could ever be counted as iconic, that one is iconic. It's one of my faves. This one is great too. I get such a kick outa this shit probably because I am still bitter about that horrible season finale... ANYWAYS. Thank you for the update!

Always wonderful to hear from you, can't wait for the next chapter!

~VC

P.S. If you are still reading, I published a new fic for The Legend of Korra if you felt like taking a peek. I honestly would not have written it or even returned to this site if it wasn't for you popping up in my email that one day. :)
VioletCrystals chapter 20 . 8/6
HOLY SHIT it's been a long time! I haven't been on FF in YEARS but I still received the occasional notification when someone reviewed or followed one of my old fics, but when your name popped into my inbox a few days ago, I vaguely remembered, years ago, getting excited whenever I saw your name in my email, and I thought, "hell, why not?" This is amazing! I feel like I've reconnected with an old friend! I reread the whole fic again and I am in love with it all over again, I would LOVE for you to finish it. Congratulations on your marriage and your beautiful daughter!
Lady Imogene chapter 20 . 8/4
Love this story!
And I also like the Zutara in this it's very in character despite the fact Katara was from an alternate universe. I'm glad she's still the same. Can't wait to read the final chapters!
Hey, I found your story a few hours ago and fell in love. Please keep writing. I can't wait to read what happens between zuko and katara. ZUTARA 4EVER! 3
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Totally excellent story! Why haven't you finished it? It's rude to leave people hanging in an unfinished story wondering what's going to happen! Start up-dating your stories!
Espera Para Principe chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
i know its a year later, and you've probably given up on this story, but its really good and i would love it if you continued. loved it so much that i favorited it! (totally only said that so as to convince you and entice you to continue, but it's true too)
MadGirl03 chapter 19 . 1/30/2011
I really like your story very original, I hope you update again soon.
Kaydreams chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
I know! Damn add are annoying! Story was sweet though! Good to have Katara back. The talk between Zuko and Sokka was funny! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Aipom4 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
to get rid of the fanfiction ad just type in fanfiction ad blocking, it blocks the ads for one day.
Luiz4200 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Zutara forever. Nice development.
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
are you using firefox? i notice you said youve been having problems with surveys and stuff, my friend started having the same problem with the site. she just re-installed firefox and it sorted it. its not the site causing them to pop up, its something to do with the browser.

hope this helps :)... and loving the story by the way, look forward to the next chapter! :D
ArrayePL chapter 18 . 12/24/2010
That is really strange chapter, especially the ending.
Kaydreams chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
Whoa, wait. So this is a literal do over? She is starting from the beginning again? And everyone from the Avatar's world wont remember her either? I don't know how she is expected to teach Aang water bending when she hasn't mastered it herself... I can't wait to see what will happen next! Good luck with life!
cjsnow1 chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
What th k?

*goes back and skims over The Volcano* That was weird as hell.

Glad you haven't abandoned this story. If I could rate this from 1 to 10 I'd give it a 20! lol

Keep up the fantastic work.

PEACE