Reviews for With Identity Comes Purpose
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Totally excellent story! Why haven't you finished it? It's rude to leave people hanging in an unfinished story wondering what's going to happen! Start up-dating your stories!
Espera Para Principe chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
i know its a year later, and you've probably given up on this story, but its really good and i would love it if you continued. loved it so much that i favorited it! (totally only said that so as to convince you and entice you to continue, but it's true too)
MadGirl03 chapter 19 . 1/30/2011
I really like your story very original, I hope you update again soon.
Kaydreams chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
I know! Damn add are annoying! Story was sweet though! Good to have Katara back. The talk between Zuko and Sokka was funny! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Aipom4 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
to get rid of the fanfiction ad just type in fanfiction ad blocking, it blocks the ads for one day.
Luiz4200 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Zutara forever. Nice development.
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
are you using firefox? i notice you said youve been having problems with surveys and stuff, my friend started having the same problem with the site. she just re-installed firefox and it sorted it. its not the site causing them to pop up, its something to do with the browser.

hope this helps :)... and loving the story by the way, look forward to the next chapter! :D
ArrayePL chapter 18 . 12/24/2010
That is really strange chapter, especially the ending.
Kaydreams chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
Whoa, wait. So this is a literal do over? She is starting from the beginning again? And everyone from the Avatar's world wont remember her either? I don't know how she is expected to teach Aang water bending when she hasn't mastered it herself... I can't wait to see what will happen next! Good luck with life!
cjsnow1 chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
What th k?

*goes back and skims over The Volcano* That was weird as hell.

Glad you haven't abandoned this story. If I could rate this from 1 to 10 I'd give it a 20! lol

Keep up the fantastic work.

PEACE
xyzisme chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
This is an amazing twist! I'm anxious to see why the spirits think Katara was failing, and how this time around her journey will differ from the first time.

Congratulations on your wedding! You haven't gotten rusty, you've improved :)
Crazichi123 chapter 18 . 12/14/2010
O.M.G. I am so happy the story's back! It hasn't been updated in so long! I really missed it. I seriously can't wait for the next update!

Keep on Writing
ZukoPlusKatara4ever chapter 18 . 12/14/2010
Yay! But question..Is it when she gets back to Zuko's that she won't remember anything or when she gets back to hers?
Luiz4200 chapter 18 . 12/14/2010
What? She won't be allowed to even remember the Avatar World? How unfair.
ZukoPlusKatara4ever chapter 17 . 12/13/2010