Reviews for Drinking From the Poisoned Fountain
BrightAsNight chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
What the hell are you doing John?
BrightAsNight chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Ooh exciting!
BrightAsNight chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Poor Cody... He deserves someone like Teddy
BrightAsNight chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BROKE UP! Oh wait this is right. Now John don't have anyone to have sex with. This might be Randy's chance.
BrightAsNight chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I kinda feel like Randy is taking advantage if Cody. Naughty Randy.
BrightAsNight chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Oh please not Codyyyyyyy
BrightAsNight chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
If Jack wants to be with John, why is he still bothering Christian?
BrightAsNight chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Eh, just forget him already and be with Cody, Randy!
BrightAsNight chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh God... What I thought didn't it means...DISASTER!
BrightAsNight chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
What the... I hope John willspare Cody's life when he sees him.
BrKO BrHODES chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
I read this story for the first time way back in October.

And I was surprised tht I didn't review it.

This was, and still it, one of my favourite stories.

I love the way it's all set out.

The way you have the characters makes it real easy to picture thm tht way.

I'd never like to think of John Cena being like tht but the way you have him in this story is really good.

Love this story.

BrK Bru
BellaHickenbottom chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
i guess thats one way to pay someone back for a favor lol. and i think it was a good way too :D
TakerTakeMe chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
I'm convinced now that John might be just as mentally unstable as Randy. They'll make quite a perfect pair. I can't believe John's going to execute this plan of his using a fake gun... So many things could go wrong there, has he even considered the consequences?

I've enjoyed this story and I look forward to reading the next story...after work tonight )

Really good job!

King-Haschwald chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
All good things must come to an end...

and that is why they created sequels! :)

I'm happy you went with my suggestion to use Adam and Steve, and like your choice of title.

I wasn't expecting the last chap to be Cena's pov, but the whole gun ting is definetly a cliffhanger and soo much can go wrong with this, ergo, so much can be written about it:)

Not sure I get the subordinates refrence, us blonds are awsome though.

Anyway, i'll try and remain an active reader for your sequel, howerver right now I'm about to go into Finals mode, so it might be a little later.
TakerTakeMe chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
This story is brilliant.

Poor Cody has no idea what he's gotten himself into. From the very beginning when he was spying on John and Jack, to all the things he's done thus far to try to get a night with Randy...I just don't think he's realized what kind of mess he's in now. John promised to pummel him if he told what he saw, and I don't know if Christian is going to tell Jack who got the video footage or not but if John finds out Cody could really be in for it. And then there's this budding relationship he has with Ted...

Randy seems to be the source of all his troubles. That scene with them was just amazingly hot. Almost too hot for words. I just hope it was worth it for Cody.

I like the voices that argue in Cody's head, they're pretty funny.

I'm super intrigued with this story, so I'm off to read more!