Reviews for Piano Lessons
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
F-u-c-k. So good.
dreameralways chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
This was lovely. I just started watching this series so I'm sticking to fanfiction that wont spoil what's to come. Thank you for writing.
kikki hope chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Not really an M fic, but I like it anyway
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
HarmonicEnigma chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I loved this! Although the perv in me is very dissatisfied that it ended here. I wanted more! Lol. Great work :D
JC chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
OMG! This is one of the best story I have ever read. Usually I read a story and go "Ok" when it's done and just move on to the next one, but I just keep re-reading this story. Really, really good.
joshjacksonobsessed chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
OMG! What an amazing story but you have left us with "blue balls"...FINISH! You have to finish it with their ride to her apt & then when they get to her apt!
marifreica chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
AWEsome!
Mathiilde3 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I thought it was fabulous, absolutely amazing! Your writing is phenomenal, it is a pleasure to read your writing. It is beautiful! You captured the characters brilliantly and the dialog and thinking was perfect. It was simply a perfect story! I enjoyed it so much!
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
lovely, easily one of my favorites. thanks
Kadyn chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Fantastic story, I was hanging on every word! I think you are a fabulous writer and your use of dialog, imagery and foreplay was spot on to the point of dizzying!

I hope I write half as well as you do! Maybe you would consider letting me beta all your stuff so I can get it before anyone else? LOL

Best Wishes, and looking forward to your future works!

-K
Do you remember your lie chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Probably I little late but I love it.
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Incredible chapter! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it! Amazing!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
wow that was great! I just love this paragraph and i'm not sure why

"It's nearly dark in the lab now, the sun having grown tired of its voyeurism and sinking beneath the tree line, drowning the lab's sole occupants in shadows."

you are a great writer keep up the good work!