Reviews for Key to Our Hearts
Originaljuan92 chapter 3 . 1/6
This story is really good it needs a part 4. Bring it back to life.
DerpmanIan chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Continue. I find this well written. 8/10 I guess.
Kallen Glory chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
You make one story but using 2 POV, that's nice! It can showed both of chara's feeling 3 Naoto's birthday party, nice plot XD And the present Souji make is... waaaahh! He's romantic! And... hmm... I think I hate Ms. Kashiwagi more now, after watch (actually, read) she forced Naoto to bring papers that much! And... I think I read a part where some classmate says some thing like "It needs about two males to bring that much of papers"... but if that really needs two males, why Naoto can carry it her self? I mean, her body is rather... small, right? Ah, whatever, forget it. It's just what I've been thinking though XD Hey, don't hiatus anymore. Update please XD
xXDarkMoonLightVampireXx chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Ep I get to read more! XD Well I saw some typos here and they're, but you can never escape them. They're a large pain... But I still love it! Please go on!
xXDarkMoonLightVampireXx chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Aw this is so sweet and cute! 3 I loved it! Adorable! Great job, and I thought it was perfectly fine!
xXDarkMoonLightVampireXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh mi gosh this is beautiful! You made me fall in love with SoujixNaoto! I went crazyy over this story! I love it, I love it!
Shara Sherenia chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Uh...finally, a review from me XD

This is good...little misstypo and some strange sudden verb changes is the only problem that I see, aside from the hard to read paragraph where Naoto have a monologue with herself...please change that...maybe by separating the itaclized words with the 'act' one?

Overall, the story is good. Keep up! XD
heylalaa chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
the paragraph is too long? i think... no. well, maybe it's because i love long paragraph, LOL. buuh kashiwagi sure is an immature teacher :D
hihazuki chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Naoto-kun has such bad luck today...:p and what's with the grudge? I think kashiwagi's the most immature grownup I've ever met.

On top of that, it's great! Very good grammar too. I wonder what Kanji, Rise and Souji are going to do.. I'll keep reading!
Resha04 chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I like it !

I like it soo much !

Even though Souji-Naoto isn't my favorite pairing,but I love this story soo muchh!

*applause*

Great job!
Sybil Corvax chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
aw...sniff...snif...adorable
heylalaa chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
oh, souji, that's really sweet, haha. so it's for her birthday, eh? i already thought something like that, and apparently, i was right! hehe.

looking forward to 'her side' chap!
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Awesome! xD That is the sweetest story out there, you know that? One of my favorites, if you ask me. I love it

Is the story done, or is there still more chapters to come?
ranpyon13 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
aww.. they make a surprise party for Naoto..

and Souji is so sweet! _

please update soon!
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh my! Naoto-chan is a stalker xD

Interesting so far; update soon, please

Take care and keep up the good work.