Reviews for Lords of Nature
INACTIVE2011 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Interesting write. Any possible triangle between Khamsin, Leanan-sidhe, and Lorelei later on?
CapoExecutor chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Splendid chapter!

Good to see Khamsin and Leanan-sidhe spend time together and exchanging their personal histories.

Such a duel might potentially open a cycle of vengeance but I guess it would depend on the reactions from Lorelei and Leanan-sidhe.

If Leviathan had a part of the Unrestricted Method set by Gaia, is it hypothetically possible that Lorelei might unknowingly have inherited a part of it?
Markal chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Wow. Cthulhu didn't have much patience, did he? I wonder what Leviathan's going to look like...
CapoExecutor chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Ah, Cthulhu appears. I guess that concept of losing one's sanity upon just seeing him doesn't apply to Flame Hazes and Crimson Denizens. Sure brings back memories about the stories I read from Lovecraft's Mythos.

Well, Khamsin has some time to prepare before Leviathan returns.
Markal chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Ah, great buildup! The interactions between Leanan-sidhe and Khamsin are fun to read. Ah, cliffhanger... How I do hate thee! Can't wait to see how the confrontation between Leviathan and Behemoth will end.

So I guess all of the people Khamsin once knew before he became a Flame Haze all forgot him afterwards? Sad...
Zoakdo chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
This is a good chapter. The way that you have two great, ancient fighters bickering like children is pretty funny. I hope you update soon.
Doublebend chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
YES *cheers like a rabid fangirl*

Have I mentioned I love Khamsin? Plz write more stories about him!

I'm looking forward to reading about the fight between Behemoth and Leviathan (ohh, so he was another brother...). Is it going to be on Eternal Destiny? WILL READ IT!

Keep it up, you're a great writer!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Gaia as a Crimson God, hun? And whomever survives becomes the next God... interesting plot. I know Leanan wants to restore that paiting of the man she once loved, but is tehre any chance of Kashim X Leanen-sidhe here? I mean, they're both praticallya lone in the world, maybe they can confort each other... that and i cant stand reading something written by you without romance. )

If i ever make a story, im puting all 3 of them as Crimson Gods. I'll be looking forward to more of this.
Zoakdo chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A cool idea. I just hope that this doesn't interfere with the writing of Eternal Destiny. Please keep writing both of your stories.
CapoExecutor chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow, you must be on overdrive!

There sure aren't any stories with Khamsin or Leanan-sidhe as the central protagonists so I can see great things from this.

Ironic that Behemoth sought to avoid conflict when retreating from such a sibling contest would result in him inviting it. I guess he has no choice but to settle his personal issues.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2