Reviews for Try Me
antoemati chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
Wonderful story, really. Both thumbs up. You managed to capture the essence of Leyton in a magnificent way. In just a few chapters, you knew how to create a great complicity, and then turn into something more... You did a great job. Really. You should be proud.
theend chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
Um where is the wedding/babies chaps after the teasingggg
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great opening chapter! Do yoy know hoe rare it is to get a well-written flowing 1st chapter? Rare. Especially if it's full of dialogue, the story's an AU and the characters have no history with each other. As in, starting a new slate and making it good is basically unheard of.
So in short, I liked this chapter :P
svety74 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Finally I'm reading something different that the usual Peyton having a baby without telling Lucas or she coming back from LA four years after she left Tree Hill. I liked those stories a lot but this is different and I really like it 3
xoxotaylor chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
awwh, this is sweet.

the LP convo without them together. oh how did i get through it? lol.

anyway.

SO. my thing. acutally 'we' have 2 things. first, im going to tell you some random piece of info. then i'm going to give you a quote. [not the REALLY good quotes you have, but it'll work]

so.

1) i don't know how to shuck corn.

2) No one told you there was strength in tears, so you fight to keep them from pouring out

&i really really really redic-ly love [not past tense, cause i still do] this story 3
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
Amazing ending! :) I love that they're getting married someday and they will be great parents too! This was an amazing story, you've done a great job!
oth4eva chapter 28 . 6/14/2009
Great ending to a great story!
WolfGirl1335 chapter 28 . 6/12/2009
Ok that was not the ending I was hoping for but I loved it anyway! I'm really sad this story is over and leyton are no more on OTH :(
joeycreek9 chapter 28 . 6/12/2009
wah! :( it cant end! :(

well i just want to point out...800 something reviews? you're doing something right.

possibly a short follow up to when they have their first kid?

but please, please do one last chapter to that one where they get married in vegas and then move in with nathan and haley. i want brooke to see them happy together with their baby.
AryannaMonroe chapter 28 . 6/11/2009
sequel? please?
WDE11 chapter 28 . 6/10/2009
Now, dang it, you know where you have my mind at when you started talking about Peyton being better at pole dancing than Brooke, and my mind went to your other fic-trying to put a pole in their office. You got me all messed up! lol Seriously, I loved this fic. The playfulness of LP and their overall interaction was so amazing to read. Thank you!
sea of imaginaton chapter 28 . 6/10/2009
Ah I loved the end of this chapter. What a lovely sweet way to end this wonderful story. It was great and I really enjoyed it. Great work, thank you for sharing it with all of us :)
yaba chapter 28 . 6/10/2009
omg that ended perfectly! Not cliche at all, with a wedding proposal or a pregnancy or anything, but very perfectly with a simple continuation of thier life together. I absolutely loved this story. It was an increddible journey with the perfect mix of angst, romance, drama, and fluff, lotsa fluff. you're an amazing writer. I love all your stories and this one is no exception. keep writing girlie :)

Yana
inevitablevauseman chapter 28 . 6/9/2009
That was so perfect!

:D

I lovedlovedloved this story, so much.

I'm sad to see it end, but you did is brilliantly.

laj33 chapter 28 . 6/9/2009