Reviews for Try Me
Thus was so absolutely beautiful and sweet. Lucas and Peyton was oh so amazing in this story - I love their relationship and everything about it. Omg Jamie and Lily are my favorite in this story, especially Lily my girl ( can't keep a secret for nothing lol but I love her nonetheless). She did work her magic and got Leyton together so I gotta give her that. Naley and Brake( surprised by the pairing but ok) what can I say they were all so good. I really like the fact that you made Lily very much part of this story given that we really didn't see her on the show much - it was nice to see that and it was incredibly sweet, the relationship she and Peyton had. I really like the slow build up of Leyton it was nice to see the great friendship they had formed and then blossoming into something a little more romantic. They are so perfect for each other its insane. I love that Lucas family embraces Peyton like she belonged in his family - I like how Karen was smitten with Peyton from the first time she meet her and I think she knew that this was gonna be her daughter-in- law someday.

In essence, this was an incredibly amazing story of Leyton and I loved every second of every minute of this story . It was so beautifully written - great job. I know Lucas is prolly saying in his mind when he met Peyton that she was a god sent. He knew it was the best decision of his life to have Peyton as his roommate. Hope they get married and have a baby someday. Lucas and Peyton TLA .
Omg - I love the conversation between Brooke and Peyton lol oh Brooke never seems to amaze me. Oh I also really enjoy the talk between Lucas and Haley - Hales is too funny omg love her. I can't wait till these two hook up. It's gone be so good. I really thought It was so sweet of Luke to go with her to visit her mom. I can already tell that Larry approves of Luke even thou they are just friends as they say lol. Great chapter can't wait to read more.
Lol this is interesting. Uhmmm let's see what - I like the "something like that boyfriend". Can't wait to read more. Nice start btw. I think I'm gonna like this fic.
Clavyus chapter 28 . 1/18
Very cool story, well written.
antoemati chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
Wonderful story, really. Both thumbs up. You managed to capture the essence of Leyton in a magnificent way. In just a few chapters, you knew how to create a great complicity, and then turn into something more... You did a great job. Really. You should be proud.
theend chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
Um where is the wedding/babies chaps after the teasingggg
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great opening chapter! Do yoy know hoe rare it is to get a well-written flowing 1st chapter? Rare. Especially if it's full of dialogue, the story's an AU and the characters have no history with each other. As in, starting a new slate and making it good is basically unheard of.
So in short, I liked this chapter :P
svety74 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Finally I'm reading something different that the usual Peyton having a baby without telling Lucas or she coming back from LA four years after she left Tree Hill. I liked those stories a lot but this is different and I really like it 3
xoxotaylor chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
awwh, this is sweet.

the LP convo without them together. oh how did i get through it? lol.

anyway.

SO. my thing. acutally 'we' have 2 things. first, im going to tell you some random piece of info. then i'm going to give you a quote. [not the REALLY good quotes you have, but it'll work]

so.

1) i don't know how to shuck corn.

2) No one told you there was strength in tears, so you fight to keep them from pouring out

&i really really really redic-ly love [not past tense, cause i still do] this story 3
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
Amazing ending! :) I love that they're getting married someday and they will be great parents too! This was an amazing story, you've done a great job!
oth4eva chapter 28 . 6/14/2009
Great ending to a great story!
WolfGirl1335 chapter 28 . 6/12/2009
Ok that was not the ending I was hoping for but I loved it anyway! I'm really sad this story is over and leyton are no more on OTH :(
joeycreek9 chapter 28 . 6/12/2009
wah! :( it cant end! :(

well i just want to point out...800 something reviews? you're doing something right.

possibly a short follow up to when they have their first kid?

but please, please do one last chapter to that one where they get married in vegas and then move in with nathan and haley. i want brooke to see them happy together with their baby.
AryannaMonroe chapter 28 . 6/11/2009
sequel? please?
WDE11 chapter 28 . 6/10/2009
Now, dang it, you know where you have my mind at when you started talking about Peyton being better at pole dancing than Brooke, and my mind went to your other fic-trying to put a pole in their office. You got me all messed up! lol Seriously, I loved this fic. The playfulness of LP and their overall interaction was so amazing to read. Thank you!