Reviews for Fall Into Me
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love your fics, all of them! I was so lucky to find them on my first search. Hey, a new OTP for Valentine's!
TessoMesso chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Loved the ending, Awesome story :]
angelicakes chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ahh, really nice and relaxing. It made me want to cuddle in bed. Thanks for writing it! It was refreshing and sweet. I bet your friend was pleased.
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very sweet and very Soren. I love it. :) Great work! I won't be nit-picky on this fic 'cause...it's too early and I have had about two hours of sleep. Dx
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
"Happiness was another moment with Ike..." I love this line. I love the devotion, to the point of fanaticism, that you portray in Soren.
Flinch-Hayward chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is really sweet, and very well-written. I love the way that you've captured both sides of Soren nicely, because most Soren/Ike fics just make him all soft. But I smiled when I read the bit where he refers to everyone else as pawns.

Ike is special, and everyone else is expendable. I think that's definitely classic Soren logic there.

Love it. fav!
HMRGoodman chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I really like this fic. Short, but not too short like some other oneshots. Also, you managed to capture Soren's personality just about right. :) Really sweet.

Good job.
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You have yet to fail to impress me, weighed and measured. This story is cute. It is especially moving because I just beat Part 3 for the first time (yeah, I know, I'm very bad at staying in the Garden of Eden when it comes to game spoilers).
Soapscum chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Good job, this is very well written! There was a very minor problem with reusing the same word in the first paragraph, like in the same sentence or just close together. Perhaps a thesaurus would help? Though I tried to think of alternate ways to word things, and there really wasn't much. You have really done a great job, I love your story! Keep writing!