Reviews for Naruto of the Destruction Eye
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 10 . 8/20
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Naruto.GOD chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
dang masacure
mohahassan3 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I vote for tsunade
Hakkyou30 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
a1:yes,a2:yes,a3:3,a4:anko hime,tsunami hime and shizune hime.a5:yes,a6:moegi,hanabi and yakumo kurama.
soul18 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
great fic
rex12 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I vote a for everthing
Kolarthecool chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ok, WTF is with this story, I mean who believes that Sarutobi would be all like "Hey it's Naruto, the demon vessel who broke into my office, copied or stole important information then disappeared for six years and reappears undetected in my office, hmmm i think i can trust him with ANBU level authority and a mission with three clan heirs." yea...not believable
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
i didnt read the rest of the chapters yet but will naruto get a girlfriend in this or he all alone
ShadowRyan chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
This is a very good story. I've read it a while back done remember when but I like it. Would be good if Konohamaru got with Yakumo and Hanabi since their teammates. Personally I vote for Yugao/Kurenai/Koyuki(ice Princess) as Naruto's girls. I mean Koyuki actually kisses him in the movie so...
fighterzer chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
please update
Kid74c chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
please update soon
TheZeitgeist chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Good so far, good. Only two drawbacks. COMMAS! I HATE them now! You, like, over, use, commas, and, that , ruins, the,story so, stop, it. THAT is what it's like to read your story. Hope you will work on that. The second is that you only use darkness element. Make MORE! It's cool at first, but you overuse the darkness element. REALLY overuse. And try to punctuate properly. Everything else is good so far.

Regards, THE CRITIC