Reviews for Mud Monkeys
Madison F chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This deserves more reviews! Its written really well and actually made me THINK. (as opposed to the other fanfic stories I have read :l)

KJA;LFKJASD;LFKJASL;FDJK! Now I feel sorry for Uriel! Stop making me hate Dean! ;)

Its really sad, how he had to die :'(. Poor angels. life sucks for them. kudos for writing thissss! :D
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
oh god. this is great! this is certainly a good theory of uriels hate for humanity. it would certainly explain alot. great story. i didnt find anything wrong and enjoyed every minute of it. great job .
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
oh, i always liked uriel. and now i think i love him. this was wonderful, and well-written as well.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Nanashio chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
... I really shouldn't prowl around your writings ; but I kinda can't help it 3 gorgeous perspective from Uriel, and praise for Castiel to boot; I am currently floored. The ending just got me all "aw, Uriel! I loveded you, Uri, I loveded you."

You know what? You're awesome _
cornev chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow, I loved seeing the story from Uriel's perspective. I think you really did justice to his character and explained his reasoning spot on - how he justified his actions. I really liked how much he loved his brother Cas but was willing to sacrifice him rather than lose him to the 'Mud-Monkeys'. Great job! -Corrie
moonlight80 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow, you actually made me want to get into Uriel's head for a little while. I liked this. It played out so nicely in my mind. Your missing scenes are some of the best I've read. You have the tone of the show down to an art.

ML
Certila chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This (long) drabble was great, really. I never really like the character Uriel, but without his ass of a personality we wouldn't be able to make fun of his smiting obsession! :D

p.s., I couldn't resist checking out your profile and seeing that you were at the convention I was at. That's awesome.

Great job, keep on writing. :D
Alexa chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This was amazing!
burblefish chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is a fantastic story. Uriel being jealous of Dean is so real, and Cas being taken with Dean, well, I think also very real. Thank you for sharing!
Numbah1Saltgunner chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was so amazing. i loved this story! uriel's perspective was a pretty good place to see it from. i did respect what he said about lucifer. if it really was the case that lucifer defended the angels, his own kind, above humanity, it would seem unfair he was thrown into hell (but i know he did a lot of other rotten things too)

there's no easier way i can put this. your story rocked! i loved how you depicted uriel as a protective over brother. he kinda seems that way if you think about it :)

that last line in the story was just amazing, perfect, and great summed up in a few words "Somewhere in the back of his mind, Uriel only hoped Castiel would not fall for them. He was too good for humanity." no joke that ruled

i will definitely keep an eye out for your future supernatural stories!
TouchoftheWind chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Excellent
mortetal chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
liked this, the plot thickens! , haven't seen later season 4 eps yet , has me intrigued..thx