Reviews for Lost in a Storm
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
wow .. nice piece you've there
Sherlock221Holmes chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
This was beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes! I love the ending!
The-blackfirewolf chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
excellent story. especially the ending
radioactiveNonconformist chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Update soon!
junkerin chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Oh that was so sweet. I was ROFL at the last scene played. That was just great: Dean-Sam-Dean-Sam-Dean-Sam.

I would have liked to have Dean meet Doc J.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Very sweet. Sam lost all sense of himself without Dean.
angelica536 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was such a good story!
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Ok you have GOT GOT GOT to do a sequel and pick up from there. For the towns people to find out what happend and have a real conversation with Sam and Dean for that matter and for the journey to begin as to why it took Dean so long and how long Sam was actually missing. Love the story so great, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Nooooo he has to get back together with Dean. Dean where are you? More I go to read, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Urgghhh killing me, can't wait for Dean to find his little brother, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Please tell me that Sam is going to be reunited with Dean very very soon. Can't wait, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
limp Sam, oh boy, oh yay! Next chapter I go, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
What a great chapter. I know it says end but I sure hope it's not. Very interested in more, thanks so much, Nicole.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
aww that was sweet! sam and dean are adorable together! thankyou! loved it! xx
L Quinn chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
This was different - but I liked it. Could be finished here but could also use a wrap up chapter with the brothers together with Doc J and a thanks from Sam before he leaves with Dean? Just a thought.