Reviews for Crossdressing
Katyuana chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Yayyyyy I love this couple so cute together!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
stunning *p*
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
pirate-of-hearts chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
By far one of the best Kurofai fics I've read yet! Great job - I'm excited to read your other fics now! Please write more of this couple - you portray them really well ;D
Nekomimi62 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very nice!

You got their personalitys just right!
lemonlimediddies chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Miss Girly chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Really cute. You're writing is pretty smooth and you have a good way of describing things, however I agree with most of the reviews stating some of the issues (such as the shower and Fai's eye)These aren't that big though and can be pretty easily over looked.

There is 4 things that really got me personally. First, Makona is obviously not with our two heroes yet Fai has no issues speaking Kurgane's language. Now there's always the possibility that he learned it or that he somehow had it magically translated to him, but it would have been nice if you stated that somewhere.

Also, on the topic of languages, I think you could have done without the Japanese words you threw in there. I can understand you want to try and show more of the culture, but it's pretty obvious that they are all speaking Japanese and it's just being translated for use to read it, so throwing actual Japanese words in just brings inconsistency, and it's quite random.

Another thing, thought this one is a rather small deal, is that you wrote Fai as a vampire yet you never once wrote him drinking Kurgane's blood. Remember, he needs to do this too live, and it would have been lovely to even just make a passing note of it somewhere.

The last and most major issue though, is the Furisode. I love the concept you have in the story, but I feel you didn't take it nearly as far as you could have. I don't know how much you actually know about Furisode's but they aren't just worn by women. The entire reason why Fai wearing a Furisode in the Manga is so significant is because in feudal Japan (which, as we all know, is the era that Kurogane's world is based on) a furisode was worn by Men as a way to show that they were the lovers of a samurai (or in this case a ninja/warrior) The fact that Fai is wearing a Furisodelin the manga, could be the biggest evidence to the KuroFai pairing actually being canon and I was pretty disappointed that you didn't mention this very important meaning in your story. I would have loved to see this brought up and used as another reason why Kurogane was so embarrassed about Fai wearing the clothing, and it would have been a great way to symbolize Kurgane's denial with his feelings for Fai.

You stated in your author's note that you are still a minor (or you where when you wrote this) and I would like to complement you on the maturity of your writing as I would not expect this quality coming from a minor, that being said, you did a good job, and I hope that my review isn't too harsh (or too long for that matter) and I hope you can take my criticism with the proverbial grain of salt.
LullabyDust chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is positively beautiful! But... doesn't Kurogane have BLACK hair?
MoMo chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
How cute! You did an excellent job of keeping everyone in character! It really is a fine bit of fanfiction. :)
Itachi-Sama's Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Loved the fic. It was well-written, the pairing is adorable, and the crossdressing made my inner fangirl very happy. ;)

Nice job.
Sightless Eyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Amazing ~! i went searching for a crossdressing kurofai fic and thats what i got for sure! My favorite part of the whole story had to be the under the table part though (minus the lemon) really cool!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was very well-written. Everything flowed smoothly, everyone was in-character, and you had a cute plotline. Also, congrats on the 10,0 plus word one-shot. That takes stamina.

"What were you doing in there?” A sudden realization came to her, hitting her with the blunt force of a tidal wave and her cheeks flushed pink. She looked to the ground, embarrassed. “Oh. I’m sorry."

HA. I laughed out loud and cringed in embarrassment for Kuro-poo right there! I love Tomoyo so, so much in this fic. It's always nice to see a scheming Tomoyo dress up Fai in one of her furisodes...

So, yeah. Nice, man. :D

Cizz chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aww! That was cute! I would love to see Fai in those dresses.

"Take it off." LOL, just LOL.

But, here are some things I noticed, like when you call Kurogane a brunette when his hair is actually black, and putting showers and clocks in the feudal Japan. Another thing, which I'm not so sure of: Doesn't Fai gets his other eye back at the end of the series? I haven't read the end properly yet, so I'm not sure.

Other than that, it was good :).
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Not bad :) Nice and fluffy at the beginning and pretty darn hot at the end :D I wanna see Fai in those furisodes!
Siren Lawliet chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Ah this story was so cute! I can totally imagine Fai in girls clothes and Kuro-rin getting all flustered by it. 'D

But there were a couple things you need to fix:

1. You kept referring to Kuro as "brunette" but his hair is black.

2. There are no showers or clocks in feudal Japan.

3. It seems you wrote this to take place at the end of the series, by which time Fai actually regained his blue eye that the other Syaoran ate, so he actually has one gold eye and one blue eye.

Other than those details, this was pretty great! D I love the humor and the relationship between Souma, Tomoyo, and Amateresu and how they were totally trying to set Fai and Kuro up! XD And it was so cute how Tomoyo kept making Fai cute clothes! 3

And the sex scene wasn't bad either. ;D