Reviews for The Kingdom of Camelot
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
till here i love it! this ff is really wonderfull! *-*
KnightNicole chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
very beautiful work! *-*
Bryce98 chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Okay, so, never really got the proper explanation on what Mordred looked like, but I'll hazard a guess that he looks like Metal Sonic and Hellforge Mordred looks like either Mecha Sonic or Metal Madness/Overlord.
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Awesome story!
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow. Great story! Captivating.
a fan of sonic chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
I take it you were thinking of metal sonic when you came up with mordred
DrawingOutMyLife chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this story, haha i think you should do a follow up or something of what is happening on sonics real planet or if he ever returns home :)
GreenHood123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
dude i just thoght of 2 cool ideas you could make a sonic black knight and zelda crossover and make a sonic story based on lord of the rings since your so good at this knight stuff.
Green Hood chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
this was way past cool i was thinking of making my own black knight story but instead of blaze and sonic i was thinking a gwenivire/sally acorn sorry can't spell good but this story was way good.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
I wonder how everyone back on Mobius will react to a more mature Sonic when he eventualy returns?
Norcon72 chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Very nice story, I liked it alot. To be honest, I wish there were more stories like this, but owell. Can't say I have much to offer in the ways of constructive criticism. All the characters were very in character, and I think you got there lingo's down. If I were to say anything, it would be that it was lacking of description, but that would be it. any who, very good story, and I defenatly look forward to a sequel.
Excalibur the Second chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Nice name for the BlackSmith. I would have called him Smithy, or Mr. Smith, (LOL! A pun of Mr. and Mrs. Smith!) but Farbon's a good name, too. It's true that Niumé is Lancelot's adopted mother. If you look at it, Arthurian-wise, Lancelot learned magic from Niumé, but if you look at it Sonic-style, Shadow knows Chaos Spear, Chaos Bast,(My fav!) Chaos Control, Chaos Rift, Chaos Burst, and Chaos Magic. Lancelot and Niumé's reaction to the Chaos Emeralds was HILARIOUS!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Credit where credit is due: brilliant use of Blaze being referred to as Sir rather than Dame and WHY this would be, and nice reminder this story WAS piece together during the middle ages when women weren't exactly thought of having roles that involved authority or power and using it's wisely.
morningstarfox chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
I don't usually like it when people write Sonic fics that carry on from games, but this was amazing. I don't think I've read many stories as good as this one :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »