Reviews for Twisted Webs
Lady Missa kins chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
This is a review of the entire story, well, not including the sequels. Your ability to weave an impossibly sad story is awesome. I loved this so much, you have no idea how much this story pulled my heart strings! I cannot wait to read the sequels and do hope that Darien and Serena can be together in the next part of the story. Can't wait for more of your work! Love Lady Missa kins
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
i think it's supposed to be "wear off"? I could be wrong, would you mind taking another look?
riringo chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
this is the best plot fanfic story ever!
Death and Rebirth chapter 21 . 11/6/2010
good like the stories when they are young
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
Omg, I'm literally balling! How can u kill a pregnant woman? Wait didn't seyia say he wasn't going to kill Darien? So how did he end up in a casket. Is it like a sleeping drug? Please don't let him be dead!
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Ughh I'm angry! WTF! Why couldn't Darien just tell her before. It's making me upset. Can't it just be happily ever after. Why did they have to be brother and sister!
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
It does feel like the chapters are going by quicker or maybe I'm just really anxious to find out what the he'll seyia is up to? Ohhh it's killing me to know the next chapter...well I'll comment again. Btw I love ur stories!
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 11 . 9/17/2010
Ahh crap. It's soo not fair that Serena and Darien can't really be with each other bc of how it'll look to society. Both of them care so much about each other. It makes me wonder though when everone says to watch out for seiya? I don't think things will be going too well soon.
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Hmmm sooo maybe Darien does feel the same way. Poor Andrew though...well off to read the next chapter. Keep ya posted!
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Hmmm this is difficult to figure out. Right now Serena wants Darien as a love relationship and have him to herself when in the otherhand Darien just wants Serena safe but does he secretly feel the same way she does and just doesn't know it yet. \ well I'll review next chapter to see what's up!
chimichurri chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
(I feel so bad saying this but) I'm glad Raye died. But I hope that Darien is not really dead since it's a D/S fiction. Hopefully you won't destroy my hopes. i'll continue reading the sequel. Twisted Webs is really intense. Awesomely done!
chimichurri chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
Oh man I think all of your characters are to a certain extent sick but Darien, Serena, and Seiya are the worst. I can't blame any of the characters since they've caused problems on their own which causes a chain reaction somehow. But if Darien would've accepted his true feelings since the beginning it wouldn't turn out so badly as it is now. The plot is really complex and amazing. I could only wish for a happy ending (which currently doesn't seem like there is one)
chimichurri chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Why does Serena has to have such a crappy and twisted life! The story truly deserves its name. You're an amazing author! Really well done.
chimichurri chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
This is so sick...but the way you write makes the story really good.
chimichurri chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Beautifully written! Awesome chapter!