Reviews for The Grass is always Greener
More more more
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
jeje me gusto mucho, espero poder leer otro maravilloso capitulo :D
misherukuro chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Loved all the unique plot and world points you developed and gave your story to make it unique and have it's own personality. I thoroughly enjoyed the read thanks for the fic. ~,~
magicmady chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
you do know it says, 'Blaise said while munching on his spotted dick early in the morning'
i'm pretty sure you didn't mean that :P
~mady
famawoo chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This story is absolutely phenomenal! I adore it! The characters are well rounded and it's a good twist for a crossover! I would love to read more of it!
bookaddict19 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I really adore the friendship between Harry and Jasper. If it DOES end up more than that in later years I could even get behind it as a pairing. You have a nice group of friends developing.
animeloverani chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Can I just say, I love this story. The whole: 'Instead of throwing Harry in Forks, Throw Jasper into Hogwarts' is a really cool new take! I haven't read anything like it before this. I think it's a really interesting plot, and I really can't wait for it to continue. I hope you continue this story. I'm curious how Jacob is going to play into this, and I love Raoul. I hope to see more of this story down the road. Hope you're having a wonderful day/night.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
This is awesome!

You wrote this beautifully... :,D

Even though it's pretty much been three years by now, please update again someday, this is much to great to NOT update! :D
tamashiyuki chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Very good!

I like so much!

Hay continuaciĆ³n?
AmniIsRoving chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I love this. It is a total shame you haven't updated! I definitely would love to read more of this!
Amni 3
roobug21301 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
well, 2 years later and no sign of a second story... you have a wonderful story here, and i would deff love to see more. do us a fav and let us kno if u decide to :)
Don't know why i had not come across it before, weird...
Roo
gsferal chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
So I just found and read this story and I have to say it really is amazing. I can't wait to see where you take it. I know you haven't written in a while but should you pick it up I will be here to read further.
jschar00 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
For any and all future pairing considering Harry and Jasper, I would select Luna Lovegood as possibly the most perfect choice. She's friendly, has an intuitive understanding of people, and is a bit reminisce of Harry with how Ravenclaw bullied her. Sorry, but as one of my favotite characters from Harry Potter, it was a let down for her to be so marginalized and an afterthought - especially in the epilogue. Can not wait for Jacob's life in Parallel Alley.
DarkestValentine chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Its a brilliant story, are ya ever gonna continue with it?
Alice chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I LOVE this story! Its really well written! PLEASE UPDATE!