Reviews for The Grass is always Greener
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 2/16
Update. Now. Please? This is so good it's brilliant.
Dudly chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
I abbsolutely adore the genuine caring and fluffiness between the Slytherins, and most especially Jasper and Harry. The scene right after Jasp drinks from the troll remains my favorite, but you've garnered a lot of awwing and cooing from me in this one. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
More more more
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
jeje me gusto mucho, espero poder leer otro maravilloso capitulo :D
misherukuro chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Loved all the unique plot and world points you developed and gave your story to make it unique and have it's own personality. I thoroughly enjoyed the read thanks for the fic. ~,~
magicmady chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
you do know it says, 'Blaise said while munching on his spotted dick early in the morning'
i'm pretty sure you didn't mean that :P
~mady
famawoo chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This story is absolutely phenomenal! I adore it! The characters are well rounded and it's a good twist for a crossover! I would love to read more of it!
bookaddict19 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I really adore the friendship between Harry and Jasper. If it DOES end up more than that in later years I could even get behind it as a pairing. You have a nice group of friends developing.
animeloverani chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Can I just say, I love this story. The whole: 'Instead of throwing Harry in Forks, Throw Jasper into Hogwarts' is a really cool new take! I haven't read anything like it before this. I think it's a really interesting plot, and I really can't wait for it to continue. I hope you continue this story. I'm curious how Jacob is going to play into this, and I love Raoul. I hope to see more of this story down the road. Hope you're having a wonderful day/night.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
This is awesome!

You wrote this beautifully... :,D

Even though it's pretty much been three years by now, please update again someday, this is much to great to NOT update! :D
tamashiyuki chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Very good!

I like so much!

Hay continuaciĆ³n?
AmniIsRoving chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I love this. It is a total shame you haven't updated! I definitely would love to read more of this!
Amni 3
roobug21301 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
well, 2 years later and no sign of a second story... you have a wonderful story here, and i would deff love to see more. do us a fav and let us kno if u decide to :)
Don't know why i had not come across it before, weird...
Roo
gsferal chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
So I just found and read this story and I have to say it really is amazing. I can't wait to see where you take it. I know you haven't written in a while but should you pick it up I will be here to read further.
jschar00 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
For any and all future pairing considering Harry and Jasper, I would select Luna Lovegood as possibly the most perfect choice. She's friendly, has an intuitive understanding of people, and is a bit reminisce of Harry with how Ravenclaw bullied her. Sorry, but as one of my favotite characters from Harry Potter, it was a let down for her to be so marginalized and an afterthought - especially in the epilogue. Can not wait for Jacob's life in Parallel Alley.