Reviews for Code Geass: Rebirth Begins Through Destruction
R .D. T chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
i think a picture is needed, is this knightmare gawain or gundam gawain what is the diffrce, and do they have the gn drive
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
interesting
FrozenWulf13 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
U have done an amazing job on the story my friend and if I may make a suggestion id recommend keepin the Gawain as lelouches knightmare/gundam but just incorporate maybe few extra features like how u added shields into both the arms. I can't wait to read more of ur story after u revise it.
KentLinuxStadfelt chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I say if you put Leila in CB she can be a Tactician for them since Leila is a Tactician like Lelouch.
northernlion196 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Awww and I was just getting into things! Oh well, I suppose a rewrite of something 5 years old is a good idea.

Though making Suzaku a brit might make me hate him again...

Also for Gundam 00 peeps...I do like Fon Spaak and Gundam Meister 874. Though adding in all these side characters is probably out of the question.
northernlion196 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Poor Kallen, guess shes the Lockon of the group. Hope she doesnt bump into a certain Soran in the future, she might snap!

Also Fem Mao who is also pilot is such a strange, but awesome combo!

Go Rai! Go take to the battlefield! (and woo Nonette!)
northernlion196 chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Yay, Marika! I like her. I hope she doesnt become a useless meat shield like in the original series :P
northernlion196 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Alice and Rolo team is scary!

And heres the school life. Well at least they're more sociable than "What are friends?" Setsuna
northernlion196 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Friggin VV, screwing things up more than Ribbons!

...

Zomg what if VV vs Ribbons fight in future?!
northernlion196 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Dont worry, I like Tiera! We need someone level headed to shepherd the hot blooded teenagers!
northernlion196 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
GUNDAMS AND GEASS!?

Sure, I can dig it.
wild arms chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
ok as long lelouch is a gundam melster in the story i'a good weth it.
anon chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Will this beauty update soon?
Ranger24 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
DOG FIGHT!
BlackMoonRV chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wew, at first, I have to say thanks because I've been looking for this kind of Crossover.

This story is actually good to read (because I like Code Geass and Gundam) and unique. Anyway, I think storyline/settings is depicted from Gundam 00's episodes, with the characters from Code Geass. The Prelude's good, telling readers about Lelouch's past. the opening story is good enough, but I expect more... Furthermore, where's Lulu? He's not dead yet, right? I've read this a few times and I couldn't find him... If this story is primarily based on Code Geass, I think Lulu should make his appearance (wheter as Zero or something else). By the way, This chapter is just the beginning, isn't it? I hope you can write the next chapter and make appearance with Lulu...

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »