Reviews for His everything
Hikari Hanazono
Kie Takishima
Nicolepuppybrony chapter 2 . 2/13
Wow, this story has been really good! I like how you didn't get into the jist of things too quickly, but you started out nice and simple, and the situation was slow. (Which is good) There's also a meaning to the story, (or kind of like an actual plot) where there are actually other characters involved which also affect the development of the relationship. Plus, so many good details!
I really love it. Really nice job on this!
Sandra chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
j'aime trop ta fic !
IarIz chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Its 2016 already...
Sequel sequel sequel ... *chanting furiouly*
j.nds chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Loved it! He was like a beast tho, it was hot !
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Glorious story! I loved how you kept them in character, wrote enough for it to be hot but also leave room for imagination. Excellent job!
Chibi chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Oh my gosh it was perfect!
incognlto chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
so good
FamilyFire05 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Right now, more of this is the only thing I want. Only thing I need. The only thing that is on my mind. I want it. I need it. Keikari, give it to me, you are the only one that can! Please!

Lol, but seriously, this is great and you MUST write more.
HIKARI HANAZONO chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED OF THE STORY IT WAS REALL ROMANTIC AS IF THEY WERE ALWAYS FIGHT FOR LOVE I DID'NT EXPECT THAT KEI WAS REALLY AGRESSIVE TO HAVE HIKARI BADLY BUT I KNOW THAT WHEN HE TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO HER IT WAS JUST HE REALLY MISSED HER BUT I GUSSED IT WAS REALLY TO READ THIS TO THE AUTHOR WHO WRITE THIS STORY I'M REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS TRUE LOVE HONTOUNI ARIGATOU I WILL ALWAYS BECOME AFAN OF S.A AND MIST OF ALL
Lolzanjoss chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
U are pure evil! Stoping when the tension is at it's top and then just leav us hanging... /3 so evil... I loved it! And want MORE! PLEASE!
Turquoise Crystal chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Sequel?
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
3 Some parts seemed to have different tenses (past, present, future) but all in all, I liked how the story progressed.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014