Reviews for His everything
IarIz chapter 2 . 2/26
Its 2016 already...
Sequel sequel sequel ... *chanting furiouly*
j.nds chapter 2 . 1/25
Loved it! He was like a beast tho, it was hot !
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Glorious story! I loved how you kept them in character, wrote enough for it to be hot but also leave room for imagination. Excellent job!
Chibi chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Oh my gosh it was perfect!
incognlto chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
so good
FamilyFire05 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Right now, more of this is the only thing I want. Only thing I need. The only thing that is on my mind. I want it. I need it. Keikari, give it to me, you are the only one that can! Please!

Lol, but seriously, this is great and you MUST write more.
HIKARI HANAZONO chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED OF THE STORY IT WAS REALL ROMANTIC AS IF THEY WERE ALWAYS FIGHT FOR LOVE I DID'NT EXPECT THAT KEI WAS REALLY AGRESSIVE TO HAVE HIKARI BADLY BUT I KNOW THAT WHEN HE TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO HER IT WAS JUST HE REALLY MISSED HER BUT I GUSSED IT WAS REALLY TO READ THIS TO THE AUTHOR WHO WRITE THIS STORY I'M REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS TRUE LOVE HONTOUNI ARIGATOU I WILL ALWAYS BECOME AFAN OF S.A AND MIST OF ALL
Lolzanjoss chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
U are pure evil! Stoping when the tension is at it's top and then just leav us hanging... /3 so evil... I loved it! And want MORE! PLEASE!
Turquoise Crystal chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Sequel?
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
3 Some parts seemed to have different tenses (past, present, future) but all in all, I liked how the story progressed.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
part 2 very good
Lady Chey chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Aria chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Ok! I just realized that it's been 5 years since you wrote this story! lol.
and also since you updated your FF profile! o.O I wonder if you still around here.
I absolutely loved how you wrote this story. I wish you would come back and write more!
Usually I stop myself from reading lemons between Kei and Hikari, because normally people will make Hikari very OOC... and that bothers me. A LOT. SO CONGRATS for keeping Hikari as HERSELF! you're an awesome writer! I will come back from time to time to see if you came back! lol I will not lose my hope!
Aria chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
OK... this was absolutely HOT and awesome! you manage to keep Hikari as herself (not OOC) so YEAH! AWESOME!

please do a sequel!