Reviews for His everything
HIKARI HANAZONO chapter 2 . 5/6
I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED OF THE STORY IT WAS REALL ROMANTIC AS IF THEY WERE ALWAYS FIGHT FOR LOVE I DID'NT EXPECT THAT KEI WAS REALLY AGRESSIVE TO HAVE HIKARI BADLY BUT I KNOW THAT WHEN HE TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO HER IT WAS JUST HE REALLY MISSED HER BUT I GUSSED IT WAS REALLY TO READ THIS TO THE AUTHOR WHO WRITE THIS STORY I'M REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS TRUE LOVE HONTOUNI ARIGATOU I WILL ALWAYS BECOME AFAN OF S.A AND MIST OF ALL
Lolzanjoss chapter 2 . 4/10
U are pure evil! Stoping when the tension is at it's top and then just leav us hanging... /3 so evil... I loved it! And want MORE! PLEASE!
Turquoise Crystal chapter 2 . 1/11
Sequel?
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
3 Some parts seemed to have different tenses (past, present, future) but all in all, I liked how the story progressed.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
part 2 very good
Lady Chey chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Aria chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Ok! I just realized that it's been 5 years since you wrote this story! lol.
and also since you updated your FF profile! o.O I wonder if you still around here.
I absolutely loved how you wrote this story. I wish you would come back and write more!
Usually I stop myself from reading lemons between Kei and Hikari, because normally people will make Hikari very OOC... and that bothers me. A LOT. SO CONGRATS for keeping Hikari as HERSELF! you're an awesome writer! I will come back from time to time to see if you came back! lol I will not lose my hope!
Aria chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
OK... this was absolutely HOT and awesome! you manage to keep Hikari as herself (not OOC) so YEAH! AWESOME!

please do a sequel!
kimmy-san chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
yeah! i want a sequel. haha (evil laugh)
h chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
nice keep going
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
goos
MikanHyuuga0101 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! :D LOL! pls. make a sequel! :))
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Madam Jacinta chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! I really loved this. It could be about when they're both married or when their marriage is taking place or even when they've already had their first child. Could be about their child's life I don't know. Up to you. Just a few ideas. Please tell me the sequel's name and I'll get straight into reading it. Ja ne!