Reviews for Onestar's Nine Lives
i love tallstar chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This story is so epic! At first i thought it would bef from the point of view of starclan since nobody likes windclan anymore -big fat :( :'( :'O. so yeah it was really great i also like how tallstar gives the last life he is so epic. Only one problem: the med. cat comes with the leader all the way when they get 9 lives.
Rosesong405 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow, a Onestar fic that actually sounds realistic - you don't know what a relief this is! It seems every Onestar fic I've found is about his problems with ThunderClan or some other such thing, so I really enjoyed this. I've also had a thought or two directed towards Onestar's naming ceremony. I just about fell out of my seat when you used Thrushwing and Stoneclaw, though - out of happiness XD. I love them; I'm actually working on writing a story about the three of them and how she never was part of the series.

Okay, I'll shut up now, haha. Really cool oneshot :)

-Rosie
Mending the Sky chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ooh that was good! I personally like Onestar; and there aren't many fics about him . . . but good job!
Leafkit1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That wasn't a bad one-shot. It was kind of like Firestar's, but somewhat shorter. You're a good writer :D

Hollyleaf123