Reviews for Time Travel Travesty
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hilarious.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
"The Hachidaime!Naruto just did it for kicks."

This made me laugh :)

Along with alot of other things... Minato is really quite funny in this one! XD

More please :D
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Can I say hell yes! Please?
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
-eyes closed and holding face, groaning at Mini Omake- Oh, no... I don't mind Yuri or Yoai, but...kami. -_-
rianifitria chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is awesome! Sort of like that 'Harry Potter Anonymous' story where some fanfic stereotype was put in the same place and drive the normal people nuts.

On that note, I'd love to see a fanfic in which Yondaime send assassin after his future wife after meeting a time travelling Naruto. That'd be awesome. Or maybe Sandaime sending one after Yondaime.

Kudos!
AD9 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was really hilarious! Good job!
Shaphira chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
omg That was so funny
Lolchen chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
OMG!

I think I died a few moments back, I was laughing so hard... erm, do I need to worry if my fingers start phasing through the keyboard?

Really, really weird, this one, but I had a very good laugh indeed. Now, just let me try to revive myself...

Lolchen
EvilPopcorn chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Lol, love the story so far! It's awesome! Luckily, or unluckily if your the ramen stand owners, I don't think that all the Narutos like ramen because if they did... Well let's just say the ramen stand would have a LOT of costemers! Anyway I hope you update soon!... And if you don't then... well what can I do other then hope?
Fatcat91 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I LOVE IT! Write some more please
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
i have never seen a mock fic like this one efore...and I loved it! Yumeko's world was so interesting that I hope you or someone may consider fleshing it out into a spin-off.

And the Narutos and kin were hilarious. Scarily enough, I while I caught the jokes of putting the various straight/gay ones together, I read enough of both where neither (except the Kakashi lover...eww) made me bat an eye because timetravel is like a 3 ring circus in the fandom. This was like icing on the cake for me though when Minato started sniping all of the Kushinas.
Guardian Craze chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You are my new god. XD
EIMIM chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
oh. my. god! This is hilarious!

I was laughing the whole way through, especially at Minato. poor guy.

You seriously just made my day
Reo9 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
words cannot describe how much i love this- i was laughing the whole way through. :]
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love the last two lines it's so funny I had tears running down my face i was laughing so hard!