Reviews for Requiem for the Forgotten Reality
Jashinsama15 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
This is one of my most favorite stories, I like how you depict of how what it would be like if a person who got stuck in Gregory House and knew about it, I cannot contain my excitement for the next one!
Lethalmech chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
This story is freaking great! I had my doubts at first since a lot of stories that involve characters being sucked into shows are sorta... Well, not good, but you my friend? You have proved me wrong. I don't know if you still continue to write this, but when I get home, I am making an account on here and I am favoriting you!
M9d chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Please update!
Kittynin chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
nice to see you're continuing this I really enjoy readin this and I do hope you update soon
Arklight chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Cmon! You haven't updated in forever! I've really been enjoying this story. Don't quit now! Even if not many people are fans of GHS, I assure you that those of us who are fans share my opinion.
nick the reaper chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
my must fav pairing is angel/devil dogXoc I always want to try that.
Dee Arris chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
At first I was a little sceptical, the whole "the-world-is-fictional," scenario has never been a favourite of mine, but I'm glad to see you could actually back it up without messing the canon up. Good job. I'm also glad to see your character is not constantly confident and smug, and that there are things in the hotel that can put the fear in him. You've stuck to the characters quite well, although Judgement Boy's a little more talkative than I initially imagined. Still, I would like to see this continue.
NKZ chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Hey everyone this chapter reveals to us a great secret Naomi Iwata have own nothing its just content to copy whats happened to him (what a little BEEP)

Its a funny story anyway im delighted when i can read a GHS fanfic
madelinesticks chapter 4 . 5/3/2009