Reviews for Time on Your Hands, Hope in Your Heart
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is heartbreakingly beautiful, truly. I can't even list my favorite parts because it was all so good. I think this is one of the best one shots I have ever read. It's so lovely. What it the song you used? The lyrics are so fitting for this story.
Maygen Lauren chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
so i'm waiting right?

i'm waiting for you to respond to my review to the story you told me to read... and i'm not getting a response?

oh wait! thats because it never sent!

well here it is now!

this was an amazing! one shot :) i cant even describe my like for it.

alright, whats next? you pick and i read it!

-maygen
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
MY CHEEKS BURN! The only down side to long stories is the amount of crying I do. By the end of it my face feels soo raw! Mean! Okay okay so there was things I told myself to hold onto while I was reading this so I could tell you, but of course I completely forgot. One of them was that first time with him rubbing her fingers and her thinking that was their engagement. Just OMG. So amazing. "He could propose again - she knew someday he would - but in her mind, that night beneath the dark sky in their hometown would be the night she promised herself to him forever, and he'd promised himself right back." I just had to go back and read it again ARGH! Love it with so much passion. And the red peonies. Just and the her reading his book and him telling her she looked beautiful and just OMFG! Just I don't even have the words. YOU JUST AMAZE ME! ALL THE TIME! Just ek I really wish I could be literate right now, but I can't so I hope you understand just how much I loved this and just how awesome I think you are even if those words don't really cut it.
artmatters chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I dont know how you do it but everytime i read any of your stories, i always end up in tears, doesnt matter if i have read and re-read them. Yes, i do. I have read all of them and re-read them and i fall in love with LP every single time. You keep my LP dream alive and i always look forward to reading more from you no matter how busy i am. So, thank you so much especially for this extra long chapter, it was amazing as usual but even more. There was something about it that was so original, so pure,innocent. Cant thank you enough.
LPlover chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Amazing! Their broke up had me in tears.
marybethothfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I've said it many times before you are an amazing and talented writer. This story had so much emotion and heart. It was an amazing addition to the first part.

I think my favorite part of this and probably of any fan fiction I've read is "That's my spot." That is the sweetest thing.

Amazing and wonderful :)
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That made me cry. It really did. This story pulled on my heart strings, like pulled so bad, that it feels like there is this ache in it. It was so beautiful & moving & amazing. There are no words. Except that I loved it.

There could never be anything that could mean more to them then each other and this story showed that their can never be anything else but the two of them.

The following lines were so simple & beautiful.

"She had come home.

She had come to him.

This was their second chance."

"He was hers.

She was his.

That would never change."

The conversation between Nathan & Peyton was so good & I loved Nathan for telling Peyton that she was running from the truth. That there could be nothing mattered more then Lucas to her & the line about how Peyton told Nathan that his name would be Lucas & Peyton's baby's middle name was so sweet.

I also loved the conversation between Brooke & Lucas. It was written just right. And I could actually see them having this conversation over Peyton.

I didn't like the fact that she left, but of course she came back. She just had to. And I loved that Lucas asked her to stay, that he tried to fight for her, and when she came back he made her stay. That was just beautiful. Loved it. Simply loved it.
demeter18 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
It was gorgeous-all the intimate private tokens of love they shared together. The red peony, the engagement ring, the kisses in the rain-gotta love your style-especially with your execution of the drama and angst-great one shot!
WolfGirl1335 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow this was a very very very long one-shot but i ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

the end was amazing & wonderful...i was cheering that leyton got back together and finally got married!
GG Girlie chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This was beautiful. I'm almost at a loss for words to describe how truly wonderful this is. Perfect, absolutely perfect...I almost didn't want it to end. But of course it had to...and even that you managed to do at just the right time in the right way.

I loved all the references to rings - and that they followed on from the previous oneshot - and how her left ring finger was his spot...the dialogue was spot on.

I adored the BP / NP friendship.

And the heartbreak of them not being together, but knowing it had to happen for them to find their way back to each other.

And the red flowers and white dress was PERFECT. And I know I keep using that word...but it's TRUE!

I adore reading your work...looking forward to the next one.

Helen
englishpetal chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I did love it but if I'm honest I was in a bit of a blissed out daze for the most part - "That's my spot" might just be the sweetest thing I have ever read in fanfic. And for that simple fact, this is one of my favourite oneshots of your's.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i so loved this, can't wait to read your next story
oth4eva chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
It was long, but to be honest i love long one shots and this was amazing! Everything fit in so well and i loved the wedding. Basically the whole thing was awesome and I love all of your work.
HeavenLee03 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow, that was really long and its 2am for me right now but I had to finish it. It was great, depressing during the separation but thats what made the ending so great. I loved how you described rain because thats exactly how I feel about it.
WDE11 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Amazing as always! Loving these long 'oneshots.'