Reviews for Being Jess Mariano
Lizzie chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Loved it!
A-Rogue-Bludger chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
i have to say that i loved your story because i love gilmore girls and heroes! anyways, i think the story ended at a great place and i wouldnt have changed anything. good job!
climbingtheTARDIS chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
i really like this. and ya kno people really should make more peter/rory stories. i'd do it except they wounldn't be all that great haha plus the word on my computer sucks. but anyway i think you should continue. it's very good )
vball008 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
I love this story. Keep updating
civilian-identities chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
I meant to leave a review for this about a week ago, but real life kept getting in the way...

It's sad to see that it's over, but it was worth the wait.

I'm ashamed that I can't come up with anything more elaborate and descriptive other than, "That was really good!" I really did love Angela though. Angela remains one of my favorite characters of Heroes, and you definitely kept her in character.

It was a great story!
lelann37 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
very fun ending. thanks for sharing
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
good job
by7the7sea chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Good chapter and yes, please add an Epilogue. :)

I was very anxious for Peter and Rory to finally spend some time together. When they finally did, it was very cute.

Heidi was a nice addition to the chapter. Too bad Nathan didn't show up at one point.

Thanks for sharing. :)
DragonFire44 chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
It was great! Loved the Claire, Peter, Rory moment. Didn't like the way you ended it though.
Celia Bracali chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
I love this story! It is the best crossover GG x Heroes ever!

All your characters are so perfect. Jess is so darn adorable an funny around Rory and Heidi was so nice! I can't believe how good this story keeps on getting.

Please, please, give us an epilogue or much better, give us an epilogue and a sequel!I'd love to read about Peter and Rory dating and studying at Yale!
Sailor-Lit chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Oh my god that was amazing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
good chapter & more please
kylielink chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
liked it.
Emma chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
I really liked this...and I would definitely love to read an epilogue for it!
DragonFire44 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Loved it! Dislike the way you ended it... Hope you continue!Oh, and I loved the phone conversation.