Reviews for Lover or Enemy?
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
That's not nice Deidara. *wags finger* shame on you
YaOiIsMyCrAcK chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
*Hides behind a tree, waits for everyone to leave, quickly scurried to leave a review, screams happily* I DIDN'T RUN AWAY! *Sees how loud I was, quickly runs away*

Epic story, bro. Gotta keep wrighting. Your yaoi is my crack. ;) With all do respect Yimc. -YaOiIsMyCrAcK-
Uruha Hellion chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Please update soon! :D Loved It
Akira chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
this chapter is very interesting
amanda chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
WONDERFUL STORY!
mika94 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
wrong:

Tobi could felt himself lean closer to Kakashi’s lips. They were so pink and pump Itachi couldn't help sucking on them and slightly grazing his teeth on the soft skin when he fiercely kiss Kakashi.

right:

Tobi could felt himself lean closer to Kakashi’s lips. They were so pink and pump tobi couldn't help sucking on them and slightly grazing his teeth on the soft skin when he fiercely kiss Kakashi.

wrong:

“Bang!” the toilet door was opened forcefully. Both of them turned their heads towards the door.

right:

“Bang!” bathroom door was opened forcefully. Both of them turned their heads towards the door.
DarkKumineko chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Damn dude what is your problem the story is nice and I'm only on the 2nd chapter but you have horrible writing skills I mean, you keep signing things as boring as possible and repeating the same word please try to work on it in later chapter and fanfics it is annoying
Unishibi Moriko chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
So good! Please write more!
Ilphae chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
A way for you to improve the lemon bits is to describe it in more detail. You should add more before you skip to the orgasm. Another good idea would be to vary the words a bit. Have some alternate words for "semen" and things like that. ;)
Flyin43 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
OMG wow!
black55widow chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Very interesting so far.
EvilCoral chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
thanks D i also like this pairing.. i will write more chapters
Googledi chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Ooh,this story is very interesting, I can't wait to read what happens next, please write more because I just love this pairing, don't you?
EAT SCHMIDT AND DIE chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
How is this a reflection of the 'humour' category?