Reviews for With Nothing But A TShirt
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Cant believe this only has 10 reviews. This is really good, well written, and sweet and funny. Good short story. Very entertaining.
ijustwanttodeletemyaccount chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was really sweet and well written :)

And at first I thought Max was just fucking with his mind. But then Alec was like OH and Max was like YEAH! and I was like OH THATS WHATS GOING ON.

hahahahh but seriously good story :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow! Love it! At first I thought she was in heat or something.

Great writing too!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aw...
NancyT chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Fantastic.. Just everything about it was simpy great. One little fault is the lack of spacing at the end. Next time, please space it out (always space out), like you did in the beginning. It makes that much easier for the reader ).

But hey, loved this to tons. You had the characters def in tune, with such an original plot! The title sure did remind me of a song.. Hmm lol! Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this.

Now please do MORE!
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
LOVEE ITT! :)

Ariana
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i was about to strangle Alec and his hesitation! FLUFF! Love this whole piece from start to finish, and if I were Max, I'd be stealing his shirts too.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow. Talk about an in-depth analysis of emotions and feelings. I loved every second presented! Amazing!

~Chica~
Kare38 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Very cute fic! I like the way you tied it up at the end with Alec asking Max if she understood...nice. Great read!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I loved this.

“I wanted it”, very simple and undeniably ambiguous.

It was such a great fic. I mean something as simple as Max stealing his shirt, it was definitely a simple gesture that turned into this big hilariously complicated issue. I loved it.

“I can see your... underwear” lmfao... very funny.

It was so incredibly sweet. Very nice work.
ab chapter 1 . 3/27/2009