Reviews for I Can Feel You
Wearetheshadowhuters chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
what a coincidence my name is Annalisa
Ryanrene97 chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
its amazing. ive read this entire story and the jaded story and one of the things that keeps me wondering is what that james guy do? it was never it was all amazing. You did an awsome job.
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 51 . 11/1/2009
Try never fell out of love, just simply lost, they will never make that mistake again

As always Amo'Cullen.x
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 50 . 11/1/2009
That letter was Amazing. I'm so glad they have found common ground, maybe Ana can finally trust him again

As always Amo'Cullen.x
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 49 . 11/1/2009
Mary mother of Jesus, don't scare me like that! I was terified, but I knew you wouldn't do something like that to me and my fellow readers, which I'm sure there are a few! Thank god that they are both alright is all that I can say really... And thank youx10 that Jasper of came home, when Emmett begged for neither Ana or Lily to be hurt made my heart break for him, you know that they have a special relationship, and you just Made it more evident

As always, your number 1 fan Amo'Cullen.x 3
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 48 . 11/1/2009
Oh... The plot thickens! Elijah advanced on his feelings and Jasper realized his mistake, to late oh!

I like that Alice and Ana are friends though (: The two A's Double A AA stands for double trouble ;)

Awesome, yet again x
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 47 . 11/1/2009
I love the way you write, you made that chapter heartbreakiing, but that was also from build up from previous chapters, I also love her relationship with Elijah, will it become anything more?

You are an amazing author and I love your work, x
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 44 . 11/1/2009
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile, I've been busy, I'm SO SO SO glad my comment made you feel better, I was reading your athors note and was suddenly reading that I had give n you an awesome review (: I really think that you have donethe right thing my continuing and I'm so happy that I was part of that disision, it really has been a long time :D expect a long more review from me from now on.

You really are the defintion of awesome (: x
tillyrose3 chapter 51 . 10/17/2009
i must say that i really enjoyed reading this story
AilenNinja chapter 51 . 10/15/2009
Great GREAT GREAT GREAT STOORY! I LOVED IT! Can't wait for Jade and Edward's!
NikkiBXD chapter 51 . 10/15/2009

motherduckatschool chapter 48 . 9/12/2009
bum bum.

Stupid jasper.

He needs to come back.

Please i beg of you do not let Ana have a relationship with Elijah i could not stand it.

But it's your story.