Reviews for This Is For Real
nana-puddin chapter 33 . 7/11/2012
LOVED THE JANE EYRE REFERENCE!
nana-puddin chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
LOVED THAT YOU CHOSE JASPER TO SING MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE! One of my favourite songs on earth!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 36 . 2/28/2012
loved it
angel04une chapter 36 . 7/12/2011
U still going to put out an epi? Loved the story :-)
jenejes chapter 36 . 5/21/2011
yay! I was following this over at Twilighted and it dawned on my today to find it here! I'm so glad I did because I got to read the ending! I think it was beautiful and couldn't have ended better! Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Peace.Love.CSI chapter 36 . 3/5/2011
Aw, I love your story! It had a pretty original plot line, and I love how you let the characters develop somewhere naturally. You are a great writer, keep writing! 3
princessmichala chapter 36 . 2/12/2011
is there a sequel?
NannaRahRah chapter 36 . 1/27/2011
This story is amazing.
Sam chapter 36 . 1/16/2011
I think I have read what I wanted it to end...I was so much happy to read your writing after so long time, that it was the most refreshing thing that I got during the holidays...I thank you with all my heart so that you would know that "You made my day", thanks a lot.

And what is it with this Edward of yours that I feel crazy about? I dunno about Bella much as I never want to know about the female character, but I think the Edward here is very romantic. Though the "L" word is unsaid and all, but I think it's said indirectly, and some words best remain to be unspoken and this is one of the cases, where words aren't enough to talk out the feelings. Good work! I'm definitely waiting for the epilogue...write soon!
SimplyForever chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
loving it so far! its completely unlike anything ive read so far with a very origional plot that avoids the typical cliches often used. Keep it up!SimplyForever
Get Bent chapter 36 . 1/16/2011
Thank God! Edward allowed his readers a mushy ending :D Lol awesome !
AllisonteamEmmett chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Good chapter, but honestly I like the girly girl Alice better. :)
muzaklover chapter 36 . 1/15/2011
Such a great story. I hope to read more from you in the future. Keep up the great work.
Navygirl14 chapter 36 . 1/15/2011
great final chapter loved...I am so very happy for Edward...he is going to be okay and I am glad that he wants Bella to be a part of his life...loved it...
sweet sonia chapter 35 . 10/24/2010
wow.. love the story... its soooo cute.. please update soon :) xx