Reviews for Bella Stakes a Claim, New Moon Fanfic
Charlotte Miles chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Well, I'm guessing you're not planning to update this story after all this time. I started it last night and just finished it, and it was really good. It's nice to see Jacob get a happy ending, but obviously that's not the ending of the story. I doubt you will, but please update.
xxbookworm2xx chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Plz continue I want to see what happens with Edward!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
I hate this Bella. Like seriously I would punch her. Jake deserves a million times better. This story is over for me because if Jake takes this ho version of Bella back I can't form any kind of respect for him.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
cmon chapter 19
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
cmon chapter 19 where is it
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
When r u going to update
lyni200 chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
I am completely in love with this story! Please update!
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
WTF? Seriously? Jacob and Bella make love twice and you still have her return to the goddamn leech. What the heck is wrong with people giving Jacob hope only to smash it to a million little pieces. Seriously? Come on! I would never do that to him. NEVER. Seriously? Don't respond.
radix chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
OMG this was a beautiful piece of shit... I SO LOVED IT please continue for a while that would be the bomb.
gracie doodle chapter 18 . 11/20/2010
Omg i love it and really cant wait to see how everyone takes the news. love it!
Blessedly Twilighted chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
update soon please?
oohtee135 chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
You need to finish this story! You shouldnt write something if you dont intend to finish it! Its a slap in the face to all the readers to get us hooked and then leave us hanging!
JakesWolf54 chapter 18 . 6/25/2010
i really like this story and it is really good, i hope you keep writing. I think you should ease up a bit on the lemons, she's already pregnet and they should probably do something onther than have sex.
TrueLovehtgbetr chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
aww i want to read more :~)

But great story :~)
Saint of the Sinners chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
:) woo B,J forever! (pun totally purposeful lol)