Reviews for Of Imprinting And Such
Oh shit oh shit oh shit
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 11 . 4/7
Oh my
sakura chapter 15 . 2/10
please write a sequel to this fanfix please. I read it and im so in love with It and I want to now what happens. please T T
SO-LONG-LOVE chapter 15 . 1/3
OmgbI need you to write another part of this story I can't get enough
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
I wanted him to end up with James... Aw... But still, AWESOME FANFIC!
catbob1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
WOW! 372 stories so far! You are one prolific writer - and a VERY good writer at that. I love everything I've read so far. I adore your characters and their interactions. My only complaint? You haven't yet written the third installment of this"Claimed By The Wolf" series. You left us with a cliffhanger! You seem to have so many story and plot ideas you just can't write them fast enough to keep up. While your Smallville / Supernatural stories appear to be the most numerous please take time to come back to this series. I can't be the only one wanting this storyline to continue. Anyway, kudos and know you have many fans.
301Francesca1 chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Amazing.. You are fabulous. I am completely in love with your story.
301Francesca1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
WOW..This is perfect. Love the plot.
yesterdaz chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I really want to see more Alice/Bella/Jasper. I can't wait to start reading the sequel, especially because this one did not disappoint. It's so much better than the ACTUAL Twilight series!
Juliakaze26 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I was actually in two minds...beaches both Jake/James..and Jake/Edward would have been incredibly hot...but any sequel is great
Juliakaze26 chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Best story ever...
FrankieQuinn13 chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
I know its old but, started reading this in an effort to procrastinate on studying for my test. I have come up with one conclusion.

That was AWESOME!

Claiming the wolf was epic but this just made it better. I would've loved to see more James/Seth, but still this was fantastic!

Why the H*LL didn't they do that in the books or movies.

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

Now excuse me while I flunk my criminology test *TOTALLY WORTH IT*
Blah chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Unggh I wish this was Jacob/James
carcas chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
That was great! I was more then kinda confused with the James thing but the ending cleared up a lot. I can't wait for the next one... If its not already out.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
So good, just spent the whole day reading claiming the wolf and then this one and I have to say they are BOTH incredible. I just have to say that I'm so glad jacob and edward ended up together, I almost cried of joy (:. The ending, which I thought was beautiful, I didn't really get lol I'm asuming that 'golden bond' meant that they became soulmates or since it came from the bite