Reviews for Of Imprinting And Such
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
Oh Victoria/Leah friendship is awesome and James/Seth for some reason I'm in love with that pairing.
Anon chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
This has been one of my favourite Edward/Jacob series. Unique and wonderful characterizations! Have you ever considered adding on the third part? If not, we've all enjoyed the ride and wish you the best :)
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 10/23/2015
Lobe The story so sweet :) . .
sampam69 chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
This was EPIC! Is there a sequel to this,I truly hope so. :)
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
Oh shit oh shit oh shit
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
Oh my
sakura chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
please write a sequel to this fanfix please. I read it and im so in love with It and I want to now what happens. please T T
SO-LONG-LOVE chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
OmgbI need you to write another part of this story I can't get enough
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
I wanted him to end up with James... Aw... But still, AWESOME FANFIC!
catbob1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
WOW! 372 stories so far! You are one prolific writer - and a VERY good writer at that. I love everything I've read so far. I adore your characters and their interactions. My only complaint? You haven't yet written the third installment of this"Claimed By The Wolf" series. You left us with a cliffhanger! You seem to have so many story and plot ideas you just can't write them fast enough to keep up. While your Smallville / Supernatural stories appear to be the most numerous please take time to come back to this series. I can't be the only one wanting this storyline to continue. Anyway, kudos and know you have many fans.
301Francesca1 chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Amazing.. You are fabulous. I am completely in love with your story.
301Francesca1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
WOW..This is perfect. Love the plot.
yesterdaz chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I really want to see more Alice/Bella/Jasper. I can't wait to start reading the sequel, especially because this one did not disappoint. It's so much better than the ACTUAL Twilight series!
Juliakaze26 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I was actually in two minds...beaches both Jake/James..and Jake/Edward would have been incredibly hot...but any sequel is great
Juliakaze26 chapter 12 . 4/15/2014