Reviews for There Will Be Blood
So Tanya was his first kiss? Yuck...
It's hot...hot..hot..
jk chapter 7 . 3/21
I really don't get why Edward would touch the worlds whore...exspecially the UGLIEST DENALI WHORE. Tanya has delicate features? graceful curves? LOL I saw her in twilight...her head was too big, her hair was frizzy, her eyes were catlike and kinda creepy, she had no shape to her waist, or her ass, her neck is too short...like where is the rest of it? Shes really not attractive.
jk chapter 4 . 3/21
I think this story would be a lot better with so much bella lol. the dreams are fucking stupid, all that sleep talking...STUPID...bellas pov...fucking stupid.
;)
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Are they ever gonna just do it.. it's killing me.. lol
jk chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
I rreeeealllly wish you didn't have alice come with Edward...shes so fucking annoying! always fucking meddling in everyone elses business!
if I was a vamp, I might kill alice just so she couldn't annoy me anymore
jk chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
really? NO ONE wants to hear how "lovely" tanyas body is...we all saw Tanya in twilight...strawberry blond my ass...beautiful my ass! Tanya is fucking UGLY and a nasty used up whore to boot.
jk chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
I get that hes not a gentleman but its obvious hes not been with a human...so how many vamps? oh mg god please tell me that hes not been with the whore sisters? cause I swear if he has...then this story can fuck itself.
1LoveBug chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
UUUGGGGGHHHH!
RIGHT MORE ALREADY!
1LoveBug chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Why couldn't you have writen this book?! You are sooooo fucking awsome!
KrispyFree chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
If I understand the date correctly, then it's been 2 years since you've posted. As hopeless as this plea might be, I do hope you remember this story one day. It is amazing writing and I would love for you to finish the story.
7t77t7777777t776 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Hough yu7ppy y88y8yyyyy7yyu7776
yungsunofagun chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Oh my holy mother of hell...I've been looking for a story like this for so long. I hope it isn't abandoned but wow...phenomenal.
Lola chapter 4 . 9/7/2014