Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Lainey6714 chapter 10 . 11/5/2021
Its a tragedy this remains unfinished. You write a fantastic darkward and im saving this just in case you find your muse again.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2021
I really like your story!
Camila0803 chapter 10 . 4/11/2021
I would love if you continue this story.
It is perfect
JoVersify chapter 10 . 3/14/2021
Hey hey Miss Lara... sooo... I remember beta'ing some of these chaps for ya... you ever coming back to this? Ever since COVID hit and Midnight Sun came out, I've been revisiting old pleasures and trying to entice some of my favorite writers to come back and join me in completing unfinished works. I never posted much myself, but I had about 7 or 8 diff fics that I started, planned, never posted, and never finished. I've made it my new current outlet again. I know the fandom is pretty much dead, but these fics are still enjoyable as ever, and I would REALLY love to know where you were taking this GEM. Miss all the fine ladies I became acquainted with back then. Hope I can entice you back for a bit as well! Love, JO!
THEOfficialProngs chapter 9 . 3/7/2021
omg i love this its crazy
Susan hall chapter 10 . 1/16/2021
No no no u can't leave it there im desperate for me im loving it. I became obsessed with fanfiction after my obsession with the vampire diaries I didn't know it existed til I found out by accident after watching that for the 3rd time an then i realised it was out there for almost everything an discovered twiliight fanfiction an I've read alot but I have to admit ure writing is by far 1 of the best I've ever read u should write erotic fiction as a career it flows it's believable an hot
Michelle Law chapter 9 . 7/27/2020
It is nice that for once (!), Paul is NOT the pack hothead! That "Run, Bambi, run!" line was Priceless .
ScarCharlotte chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
It’s been close to ten years since I’ve read this, yet it’s of a handful I remembered. Though vague recollections, the few titles in ye old memory banks, were amazingly well written whether canon or non, portrayed the outline of the characters similarly but with variation. I’ve been out of the Twihole until fate and a pandemic made me pick up Meyers book...and here I am making the rabbit hole round. Can’t wait to revisit this story. Thank you for the story. Like others, I’m sure, I hope you also fall down the Twihole to be inspired enough to continue with these characters.
Gemm13 chapter 7 . 5/4/2020
Gemm13 chapter 2 . 4/7/2020
1tinac chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
More please
1tinac chapter 10 . 1/18/2020
More please.
sdgouso chapter 10 . 5/27/2019
I looked at the dates in the header and realized that it had been a really long time since you were able to post. I hope you will be able to again soon as I really love this story and would love to have more of it. It is pretty unique and very interesting. I hope life is treating you well and that you know what a good writer you are. Best wishes, Sue.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2018
I really don't like how arrogant Edward is. It seems so undeserved too. Like, what does he have to be arrogant about? Hes not even a man.
CastleWave8916 chapter 10 . 9/7/2018
Please continue I love it it’s amazing!
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »