Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
I agree that since Edward is so possessive, he needs to show everyone at school that she's taken.

My preference would be for sex to wait until after Bella knows Edward's secret, so she knows what she's agreeing to.
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
I loved Edward's introspection on how Bella is making him feel and how he's changed so quickly.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Edward's family are being very restrained in not questioning him about Bella...after a lifetime of abstinance, I imagine they're very curious about his new obsession.
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Bella must be so confused...when Edward's around he's so intense, but he is hardly ever there and won't give explanations.

Watch out Mike!
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Bella is amazingly accepting of being voilated during her sleep. I'm sorry to miss out on school; I wonder if Edward has been going?
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
I love that Edward's more like a real vampire with intense and dark desires, I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I love the intensity behind the gorgeous facade.
mcamastow chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
AWESOME TALE CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE.
Mz. Lovett chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
finish ya cant just leave me hanging!
BellaMadonna chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Hi,

I found this little story quite by accident and loved it.

Are you planning to continue? You left it off at a very interesting point.

Much Love,

BellaMadonna
maria2906 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
holy hell that was intense!

I like a dark Edward who gives into his insticts and he really wants to give in with Bella :P
michangelina chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
That was such a hot chapter
michangelina chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Fucking love it.
maria2906 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
OMG this is absolutely amazing!

I love the way they react to each other and Edward's dark nature is incredibly sexy and intriguing!

He's like an untamed animal when he's around her, fascinating!

And it's really interesting that Alice saw them together, which is why they moved here!

Really good!
maria2906 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
oh wow!

This is a really interesting beginning! I love dark stories and this seems to be just my kind of thing!
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »