Reviews for There Will Be Blood
whereiselvis chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
Loving this; thanks for the super fast updates!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
I luuurve it...
rpattzgirl chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
I'm soooo in love with this story and soooo disappointed that it hasn't updated since June...
Tatarata chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Sooo, will you update againg?
beckybrit chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I can't remember how i found this, but I love it so far!
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
This is my favourite story ever and I see it hasn't been updated in over a year, so I'm guessing it's been abandoned?

I'm devastated.
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
I agree that since Edward is so possessive, he needs to show everyone at school that she's taken.

My preference would be for sex to wait until after Bella knows Edward's secret, so she knows what she's agreeing to.
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
I loved Edward's introspection on how Bella is making him feel and how he's changed so quickly.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Edward's family are being very restrained in not questioning him about Bella...after a lifetime of abstinance, I imagine they're very curious about his new obsession.
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Bella must be so confused...when Edward's around he's so intense, but he is hardly ever there and won't give explanations.

Watch out Mike!
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Bella is amazingly accepting of being voilated during her sleep. I'm sorry to miss out on school; I wonder if Edward has been going?
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
I love that Edward's more like a real vampire with intense and dark desires, I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I love the intensity behind the gorgeous facade.
mcamastow chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
AWESOME TALE CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE.
Mz. Lovett chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
finish ya cant just leave me hanging!
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »