Reviews for There Will Be Blood
paper-town-girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
love the opening
princesspewo chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I hope your RL calms down enough so that you can continue this wonderful story. Please don't leave it at this point.
takingflight chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I beg you. I BESEECH YOU.
Come back.
This story is breathless and intense and amazing.
Twilight would've soooo kicked ass if it was like this. The movie would've been quite an investing affair.
Nevertheless, please find it in your wonderous heart to come back to this story. You are doing an amazing job and can I just keep you forever?
I started reading this an hour ago and I'm done now. IT'S THAT GOOD.
laughinglucy chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Glad to have you back...it won't be this long again, will it?
You get us going and then ...aagh!
cmoody74 chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Omg please update!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
I KNEW if I waited long enough you'd return. I'm so thankful you haven't abandoned this story or your readers.

LOVE IT!
cmoody74 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
WOW
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Lovely, thank you.
kinsano chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Edward had better be careful-Bella will never believe she's special if he convinces her through his actions that he only wants her for sexual stimulation. Just because she's the one being satisfied, his need to leave right after gives the impression that he only wants one thing from her and doesn't want to really spend any time with her outside of sexy time... I really like this story! This Edward seems very real... When does Bella Google Edward's Sleeping Beauty book? That would open her eyes! ;)
mksims1 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
How soon for the next chapter
REgrrl chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Great update and fascinating story. I think that you may have a more authentic Edward than S.M. portrayal.
Bow to your sensei chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Wow, so good to have you back! I went back and re-read before starting the new chapter and it's seamless...like you haven't been gone for more than two years. No matter. Just hoping you'll be continuing soon. :)

All the best
BTYS
Juliet Palamino chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I. Am. Dying. This is SUCH a goo story please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
omg please update, can't wait to read more
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 6 . 3/13/2013