Reviews for There Will Be Blood
bella0609 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
He's not going to kill Mike, is he? He's still a Cullen, right?
bella0609 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I am really loving your story! It's similar to Twilight, but so different in such 'good' ways ;)
bella0609 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I loved their encounter in the classroom and in the bedroom! Great story so far!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Looking forward to reading...
calientep chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Love this!
morgpie chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Good to have you back! I'm so happy that you're writing again. Lets hope we get to the part where Edward finally lets Bella return the favor soon. Keep writing please.
Sheeijan chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I kind of want to smack Edward for being so mysterious, especially when it's deliberate. Why do I get the feeling it's going to backfire on him? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. He's hot as fuck and excellent at the sexing, but the mixed signals... A girl can only take so much. Well at least Bella got an orgasm out of it...
MsRSX chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Welcome back, now I hope you stick around!
ze1uh chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Yes! You're back! ;)
littleredfiat chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
OMG! You're aallliiiiiive! Thank God! And thank you for continuing.
1smrtcooki chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Welcome back and thank you for this :)
Julia-S77 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Edward is definitely getting braver in being with Bella. Great chapter x
Julia-S77 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Possessiveward now know that he has someone else to be jealous about. Bella was sweet being so worried about telling Edward that Mike thinks he is her boyfriend. Great chapter x
Annie Larsson chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Welcome back! :) Awesome chapter!
london spam chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
I haven't read this story in so long, but I recognized it immediately. I had to reread most of the last chapter, but my head is definitely back int the game.

Great chapter! Edward is quite callous, but I guess he's supposed to be. I like that he's starting to understand her a bit better and is figuring out that she really isn't like everyone else.

Looking forward to more!