Reviews for There Will Be Blood
babesbraves chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
I love the more forceful bad boy Edward it's nice to have him not so Lilly White! Please update soon!
Trixie chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
How the hell is she supposed to know that she is his? Why is he not talking with her? She can't read minds. And she can't know the difference between human and vampire "dating". It is his own stupid fault that she is going out with Newton. I don't get him.
LoriRae chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
hi I just finished reading all 10 chapters and I can't wait for you to update. I know it's been several months and I really hope that you're not finished with the story, I always have loved these stories that are based off of Twilight I like the way your story flows and the ideas that you have incorporated into it. I really want to see where you're going with this so please update soon and continue with this wonderful story
gadberry1 chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Wow is right! This is terrific, although I'm hoping for Bella to bring out her badass self, your E is a big bully. Endearing but still a bully. Also hoping RL allows you time to continue. Thanks much.
Darkward Darling chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Have read this story a few times now- just can't stay away from this Edward! Love it.
bubbly butt chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Why is the title so misleading? I thought this was going to be blood and gore not E fighting his blood lust. It's horror for phuck sake and i still get the same boring 2345531345621 fics out there. DISAPPOINTED!
paper-town-girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
love the opening
princesspewo chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I hope your RL calms down enough so that you can continue this wonderful story. Please don't leave it at this point.
takingflight chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I beg you. I BESEECH YOU.
Come back.
This story is breathless and intense and amazing.
Twilight would've soooo kicked ass if it was like this. The movie would've been quite an investing affair.
Nevertheless, please find it in your wonderous heart to come back to this story. You are doing an amazing job and can I just keep you forever?
I started reading this an hour ago and I'm done now. IT'S THAT GOOD.
laughinglucy chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Glad to have you back...it won't be this long again, will it?
You get us going and then ...aagh!
cmoody74 chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Omg please update!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
I KNEW if I waited long enough you'd return. I'm so thankful you haven't abandoned this story or your readers.

LOVE IT!
cmoody74 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
WOW
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Lovely, thank you.
kinsano chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Edward had better be careful-Bella will never believe she's special if he convinces her through his actions that he only wants her for sexual stimulation. Just because she's the one being satisfied, his need to leave right after gives the impression that he only wants one thing from her and doesn't want to really spend any time with her outside of sexy time... I really like this story! This Edward seems very real... When does Bella Google Edward's Sleeping Beauty book? That would open her eyes! ;)
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »