Reviews for There Will Be Blood
mksims1 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
How soon for the next chapter
REgrrl chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Great update and fascinating story. I think that you may have a more authentic Edward than S.M. portrayal.
Bow to your sensei chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Wow, so good to have you back! I went back and re-read before starting the new chapter and it's seamless...like you haven't been gone for more than two years. No matter. Just hoping you'll be continuing soon. :)

All the best
BTYS
Juliet Palamino chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I. Am. Dying. This is SUCH a goo story please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
omg please update, can't wait to read more
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
im so hooked!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
:D
eesti chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Hey Lara. I found your story just yesterday, and I'm blown away by it. Can't wait to read more of this Darkward. He is such a delicious twist on Canonward. Thank you. Eesti.
Hhays3 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Loved chapter 8
guppyloveshoes chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Edward is so possessive. Can't wait to see what happens!
Crystalena chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Oh I just noticed that this is a WIP! Aaahhh I don't know if i can wait!
Crystalena chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Loving this! Sooo haaaawwwwt 3
bella0609 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
So glad I got to read that. I'm sure everyone is glad you are back. I'm spoiled as I am catching up with your story and loving it :) Hope everything it good!
bella0609 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
The plot thickens...Did they tell the wolves about the other vampires coming? I didn't see it... Excellent update. Can't wait for more.
bella0609 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I just gotta say - their chemistry is off the charts! Loving the story! When is the rest of the family arriving? Love to see Emmett's reaction :)
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »