Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Illyria-Madison chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
AH! Wow! this definitely get an A in my book! :) Looking forward to the next chapter as the plot thickens.
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hello

Find your story thanks to the "pervpackssmutshack" and I LOVE Fanfic with a DARK Edward, so I am really lokking forward to read yours !

SD
FreezingFire81 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
loved it!:)
shell29bell chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
NICE!

I will have to look up "the claiming of Sleeping Beauty" this is the secomd time I have seen it mentioned recently.

And LOL about stumbling upon it at 14!
acw1 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I love the story. it is nice to be able to lose reason and enjoy what is available to you and not think of consequences. Bella is conflicted and knows she should be even more but damn she is enjoying it none the less. As we all would if we had our own personal Edward. The things I would love to do with my own presonal Edward..but I digress. Anyway sorry to hear that updates will come more infrequently. Sad face being made..Write as fast as you can I love reading your words.
shell29bell chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
O dear God! Playing with one's food...*giggle*

I saw this rec on perv pack and I am enjoying it a lot so far!
mamato chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Oh yes, another delicious chapter! YES, possessive Edward is what I love to see...so different from canon and I can't wait until I see him actually fall in love with Bella! I hope she has him begging and wipe that condesceding, conceited attitude right off his awesome face! I want to see her give him a run for his money! It is so strange to think he is a virgin with this attitude, but I love it! It fits perfectly!
trishd chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I am really into this darkward that you have created. The scene in the forest was A-one kink and I loved it. Don't worry about being a reviewwhore...if you have any other reading suggestions that are along the dark side, send them my way. The kinkier, darker, and hotter, the better.
anonymous chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Nothing sexier than a dark, arrogant SOB...and in this case, a dark, arrogant vampire...Love the way you bring out the darker side of Edward! :-)
wishimight chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Gah! No words for this story but hawt. What is it about Darkward? Sigh.
Mimzy79 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
That was HAWT! I love how naughty your Edward is ("I am the dragon"). And I love that he's not a gentleman. He's a predator and he's going to take what he wants by any means necessary. God, I love Darkward!

Good stuff. Off to read more.
dazzledtina chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
great story
Zesstee chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Gah-why do I find insane jealousward so fing hot? I'm a sick girl.

Thanks for the great story...I'm RAVENOUS for the next chapter!
lola84 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Your Edward is scary as hell! Cool story - can't wait for the update.
exiled.contessa chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Well, this is new and bit different!

And Edward reading Anne Rice's The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty? And Bella thinking he was reading a romantic fairy tale? That just killed me. (I own the Beauty trilogy. It's a bit much, even for me; but I don't regret purchasing the books.) Interesting choice of reading for your Edward. I can't wait to see more of how THAT book inspires him! Nightly practices, eh? That should be fun.

I like that you've made both E and B darker.
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »