Reviews for There Will Be Blood
mhgood chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
W. O. W. This is the first story I've read (and I've read hundreds) that actually got ME aroused! And I've read a lot of smutty stories, too! But this one-it's something else, a category above all the others. LOVE it! Keep it coming!
DV8TED chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I do love possessive edward, he just so yummy and demanding! I also love EPOV! I do hope you keep going, in fact...can you keep a secret...I think... I like your verison of twilight better than Myer's!
shell29bell chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Damn! That was so much better than SM's blood typing chapter.

GOOD GRAVY that was HOT!
shell29bell chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
OWE! I can't wait to see how Edward 'reminds' Bella.
wants2beawriter chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
This is honestly the first review I have made, but I wanted to let you know how much I love the story. Even within the darkness you see shimmers of true feelings and warmth. Keep up the wonderfully vivid writing. :-)
Snickerz610 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I’m usually Jasper’s babysitter since my gift lets me know how close he gets to losing control. How the fuck am I supposed to keep my teeth out of Bella if I have to monitor Jasper’s thirst now too?

to funny :P

great chapter :)
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Love it!
spargelkun chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Honestly, who needs a plot when you've got windowcreeperward supplementing..er.. dreams? Not me. But I'm totally going to enjoy it anyway. Thanks for posting.
flecour chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
M... Yummy ! Love the lemons :)

And looking forward to Kinkybell :P

My name is Seren Dipity chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
You know what, your plot is exactly how I think a vampire "should/must" conquer is mate : "I will make Bella feel exactly as I do, every compulsive action and every obsessive thought until I consume her just as she consumes me."

That is just perfect : she thinks she is dreaming but in fact he is really here and she is craving for him :)

I love it so far !

And Anne Rice Book ! I start reading "Interview with a vampite" when I was 14. And by 15 years old, I read all the other books with Lestat, one of which including a very graphic description of Lestat liking the period of a human girl... I guess Anne Rice perverts us all !

My name is Seren Dipity chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
it is good to see Edward POV of the Biology class, finally :)

So far, so good !

Keep writing :)

Illyria-Madison chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
AH! Wow! this definitely get an A in my book! :) Looking forward to the next chapter as the plot thickens.
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hello

Find your story thanks to the "pervpackssmutshack" and I LOVE Fanfic with a DARK Edward, so I am really lokking forward to read yours !

FreezingFire81 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009