Reviews for There Will Be Blood
Snickerz610 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I’m usually Jasper’s babysitter since my gift lets me know how close he gets to losing control. How the fuck am I supposed to keep my teeth out of Bella if I have to monitor Jasper’s thirst now too?

to funny :P

great chapter :)
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Love it!
spargelkun chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Honestly, who needs a plot when you've got windowcreeperward dreams? Not me. But I'm totally going to enjoy it anyway. Thanks for posting.
flecour chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
M... Yummy ! Love the lemons :)

And looking forward to Kinkybell :P

My name is Seren Dipity chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
You know what, your plot is exactly how I think a vampire "should/must" conquer is mate : "I will make Bella feel exactly as I do, every compulsive action and every obsessive thought until I consume her just as she consumes me."

That is just perfect : she thinks she is dreaming but in fact he is really here and she is craving for him :)

I love it so far !

And Anne Rice Book ! I start reading "Interview with a vampite" when I was 14. And by 15 years old, I read all the other books with Lestat, one of which including a very graphic description of Lestat liking the period of a human girl... I guess Anne Rice perverts us all !

My name is Seren Dipity chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
it is good to see Edward POV of the Biology class, finally :)

So far, so good !

Keep writing :)

Illyria-Madison chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
AH! Wow! this definitely get an A in my book! :) Looking forward to the next chapter as the plot thickens.
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 4/27/2009

Find your story thanks to the "pervpackssmutshack" and I LOVE Fanfic with a DARK Edward, so I am really lokking forward to read yours !

FreezingFire81 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
loved it!:)
shell29bell chapter 3 . 4/27/2009

I will have to look up "the claiming of Sleeping Beauty" this is the secomd time I have seen it mentioned recently.

And LOL about stumbling upon it at 14!
acw1 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I love the story. it is nice to be able to lose reason and enjoy what is available to you and not think of consequences. Bella is conflicted and knows she should be even more but damn she is enjoying it none the less. As we all would if we had our own personal Edward. The things I would love to do with my own presonal Edward..but I digress. Anyway sorry to hear that updates will come more infrequently. Sad face being made..Write as fast as you can I love reading your words.
shell29bell chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
O dear God! Playing with one's food...*giggle*

I saw this rec on perv pack and I am enjoying it a lot so far!
mamato chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Oh yes, another delicious chapter! YES, possessive Edward is what I love to different from canon and I can't wait until I see him actually fall in love with Bella! I hope she has him begging and wipe that condesceding, conceited attitude right off his awesome face! I want to see her give him a run for his money! It is so strange to think he is a virgin with this attitude, but I love it! It fits perfectly!
trishd chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I am really into this darkward that you have created. The scene in the forest was A-one kink and I loved it. Don't worry about being a reviewwhore...if you have any other reading suggestions that are along the dark side, send them my way. The kinkier, darker, and hotter, the better.
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »