Reviews for There Will Be Blood
kmf chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Love the way you are writing Edward! It was really interesting to see him battling for control of his instinct to take the blood he craved. The tension felt very real and immediate; I especially liked the extra temptation of the blush. Brilliant start and I'm looking forward to more!
InuNaomi09 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I love it! Your descriptions and the characters feelings are reeling me in!
MissGuidedAngel chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
YES...Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for giving me another Dark Edward story to look forward too!

I don't care what anyone says, Dark/Dominant Edward is far more sexier than Fluffy Edward.

Strong beginning...you've managed to capture my attention and that says alot;-). Normally I veer away from the 'Twilight" rewrites just cause they all read the same but I am rather intrigued by yours.

Just please don't go and soften him up too much in order to win Bella. I see this alot and it just ruins the story if its suppose to be "Dark Edward" than keep him Dark and don't apologize for it:-).

Can't wait to see this plays out!
angelbabe17mm chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
your A.N is seriously right. that was really intriguing and very hot lol. thanks for the update. i look forward to whatever you have in store.
nothingmoreridiculous chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I love just about everything you write- but you're giving me whiplash here!

Ok, three questions, and two comments:

Question 1: Are you abandoning all your Inuyasha stuff? *plese! No!*

2: when is the next chapter of ANYTHING coming up.

3: are you some kind of masochist? You have so many fics going at once! My head would explode!

Comment 1: I am loving this story as much as any other and will continue to follow your crazy posting habits for as long as you post, because you're just that good.

2: Lustward? Wow. That one shocked me a little, honestly. I am interested.
LadyCash chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I agree, dark and dangerous wins every time.

This is going to be fun!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Edward's a vicious horny man!lol.
Jackuhwalynn chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Well, this is quite intriguing! You have my undivided attention! Please update soon, I can tell I'm really going to enjoy this story ]
JacobBlackWantsMe chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
yep. hes hot.

i want him to find about ME like that.

except... i dont excalty want him eating me xD
Lemon Verbena chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Man! That was an awesome chapter. Extremely well written, carefully thought through, and interesting character depth adds to what TwiFans already know about these characters.

I love all the premonition you've built into the story. Alice knows so Edward knows but pretends he doesn't. Bella knows but hasn't realized it yet...

(Ha! "striking specimen" LOL)
Lemon Verbena chapter 1 . 3/27/2009