Reviews for There Will Be Blood
cheza90 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
i love it!

great storey :)
BlueMizuki chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
DAMN! You 14? Whoa. You are an amazing writer. I probably shouldn't encourage you to write more, I think of my younger siblings writing something like this and I'm mortified...I'm kinding if they did I probably should feel mortifeid but I would be proud instead that they could write so good, and a little bad cause they would be as...twisted as me. Why am I writing a ramble? I'm rambling in wirting, great. Anyway don't really care about age you're an awesome writer, why not encourage it? Besides I'm only a couple years older than you. UPDATE YOU FANTASTIC PERSON YOU!
YankeeDiva chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Holy hot... damn

I either need another chapter or I might pass out after this.

FANTASTIC!
Nhjgahdnckjdpfowjd chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
but what if we want it to get ridiculously kinky. I like! More, More!
FreezingFire81 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
loved it!:)
RdRidingHood chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
wow im loving this cant wait to read more

hahaha i have that book all my freinds think im such a perv for liking it
LovinTheCullen chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I love the dark Edward. Is there going to be more to this story? I hope so.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Dark Edward's awesome! I love the way you write Edward's character, Dominant dark Edward is seriously hot! I can't wait for the next chapter and to see how he handles all the temptation.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
God, I love your Edward! This is the POV and Edward characterization I've been searching for. A vamp/lusty Edward. I love Darward, Domward, Fuckward, whatever you call him.

This is extremely well written as well. I love it so far. Fuck her or kill her? I'm very intrigued to see which one he wants more. I'm sure it's fucking or the story would be pretty damn short! lol

Looking forward to seeing where you take them. Is this a retelling of Twilight? Or will you make it AU? It seems like a Midnight Sun without the cockblocking and with an Edward that I want. And by want, I mean an Edward that doesn't make me want to roll my eyes with his pansyness. I love SM's Edward but I really love a dark Edward that makes me nervous, scares me a bit, and still makes me want to rip his clothes off. Which is what your Edward is. Hope you continue with this.
Zooanda chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I want more please
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Fantastic. I'm interested to see where this is going to go. It's funny- after seeing the film, my best friend made a comment about Edward's face when he smelled Bella for the first time. Her description of his reaction matched the one you wrote that didn't concern her blood. I've been toying with the idea of writing a story based on that premise, and after reading this, I just wanted to let you know that if I ever do, it was not to intentionally copy this story- which, like I said, is still fantastic.

Sincerely,

MarsOutcast
kmf chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Love the way you are writing Edward! It was really interesting to see him battling for control of his instinct to take the blood he craved. The tension felt very real and immediate; I especially liked the extra temptation of the blush. Brilliant start and I'm looking forward to more!
InuNaomi09 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I love it! Your descriptions and the characters feelings are reeling me in!
MissGuidedAngel chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
YES...Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for giving me another Dark Edward story to look forward too!

I don't care what anyone says, Dark/Dominant Edward is far more sexier than Fluffy Edward.

Strong beginning...you've managed to capture my attention and that says alot;-). Normally I veer away from the 'Twilight" rewrites just cause they all read the same but I am rather intrigued by yours.

Just please don't go and soften him up too much in order to win Bella. I see this alot and it just ruins the story if its suppose to be "Dark Edward" than keep him Dark and don't apologize for it:-).

Can't wait to see this plays out!
angelbabe17mm chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
your A.N is seriously right. that was really intriguing and very hot lol. thanks for the update. i look forward to whatever you have in store.
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 Next »