Reviews for There Will Be Blood
del456 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
"I will make her need me by giving her pleasure the likes of which she could never imagine and I will make her want me to the point of it being her only consuming thought."

phwooar, i am SO looking forward to this shiz...yeah!
xoEdwardLuverox chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
good job :)
spargelkun chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
That was delicious. Devastating. And the action wasn't even PG13. Color me impressed.
octoberland chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Still loving this story and I love the Beauty series. So I wouldn't mind if your story is at least a little kinky. ;)

Have you read the Kushiel's Dart series by Jacqueline Carey?

Anyway, can't wait for more!
VickyPollard chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
What do you have against "ridiculously kinky?" :-)

Great start!
angelbabe17mm chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
wow that was amazing! i really like this story. and the claiming of sleeping beauty sounds like a dirty book lol. i dont think i'd ever confuse it with a fairytale. altho now i really want to read it haha. thanks for the update!
cheza90 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
i love it!

great storey :)
BlueMizuki chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
DAMN! You 14? Whoa. You are an amazing writer. I probably shouldn't encourage you to write more, I think of my younger siblings writing something like this and I'm mortified...I'm kinding if they did I probably should feel mortifeid but I would be proud instead that they could write so good, and a little bad cause they would be as...twisted as me. Why am I writing a ramble? I'm rambling in wirting, great. Anyway don't really care about age you're an awesome writer, why not encourage it? Besides I'm only a couple years older than you. UPDATE YOU FANTASTIC PERSON YOU!
YankeeDiva chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Holy hot... damn

I either need another chapter or I might pass out after this.

FANTASTIC!
Nhjgahdnckjdpfowjd chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
but what if we want it to get ridiculously kinky. I like! More, More!
FreezingFire81 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
loved it!:)
RdRidingHood chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
wow im loving this cant wait to read more

hahaha i have that book all my freinds think im such a perv for liking it
LovinTheCullen chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I love the dark Edward. Is there going to be more to this story? I hope so.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Dark Edward's awesome! I love the way you write Edward's character, Dominant dark Edward is seriously hot! I can't wait for the next chapter and to see how he handles all the temptation.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
God, I love your Edward! This is the POV and Edward characterization I've been searching for. A vamp/lusty Edward. I love Darward, Domward, Fuckward, whatever you call him.

This is extremely well written as well. I love it so far. Fuck her or kill her? I'm very intrigued to see which one he wants more. I'm sure it's fucking or the story would be pretty damn short! lol

Looking forward to seeing where you take them. Is this a retelling of Twilight? Or will you make it AU? It seems like a Midnight Sun without the cockblocking and with an Edward that I want. And by want, I mean an Edward that doesn't make me want to roll my eyes with his pansyness. I love SM's Edward but I really love a dark Edward that makes me nervous, scares me a bit, and still makes me want to rip his clothes off. Which is what your Edward is. Hope you continue with this.
1,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 Next »