Reviews for To Be With You
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is a great one shot, but is this set in the comics universe? I preferred the original comic series by Larry Hama over the cartoons.
Evil chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
It's good to see some people use the GI joe Snake-eyes and Scarlett love story from the comic books. Unlike some people who just make up there own crap!
Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
But Snake-Eyes and Scarlett are together you dumbass!

Oh gee NeonGensis I don't know why Snake-Eyes and Scarlett would want to be together...maybe it's because Snake-Eyes and Scarlett have loved each other for years! I mean DUH you dumb motherfuck. Man, such an idiot!
C.G.Eberle chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
JP should be proud of their work on this short but realvent piece. I mean anyone who has been in love or in love can feel for both characters and know what they feel. Keep up the great work JP
MysticDragonstar chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This is good, this is rich...

I'm crying on the keyboard.

Great story. G. was allways one of my favorite comics/cartoons.
CoryHolmes chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Nice. Very nice. More from Scarlett's POV would be nicer, though ;)
Loki2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Yes, that was short... and good! I sure hope you write more on that topic, and I'll look forward to more :-) Thanks!
Red Witch chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Oh man this made me cry! WAHHH! (Sniff!) Great job!
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
This was really bittersweet. I honestly think that Snakes and Scarlett were meant for each other (Duke who?) and you've written a vrey poignant POV tale. Love the alternate expressions of angst. Do write more fics with the Joes - and since you've obviously got a hnadle on Scarlett and Snakes - use 'em!
TopHat chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
HI!

So sweet and so sad! Write some more-will they actually get together?

Hope So! Good Luck with it and Happy Holidays!,

TopHat
brainfear chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
This isn't too bad for a short fic. Maybe you'd consider writing a fic with them together. They're relationship is intriguing.
NeonGensis chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Fascinating story, and almost rather stalker-ish on Snake Eyes' part. What made you consider that Snake Eyes and Scarlett would want to get together? I always thought that Scarlett was really Duke's girlfriend.

Other than that, this was an interesting piece.