Reviews for Here, There, and Everywhere
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 40 . 3/11
Oh gods it's over! In so sad about hat because for the past few days, I've been obsessed with the series. I love this pairing so much! Though I am curious what happened between Dominique and Henry. I really liked Jack and Whit but he was an arse. Now I like durrin and whit (I agree with victoire). I'm also ecstatic that Louis's girlfriend juiliette died. I want him with Sarah! I loved them together. I loved this so much and it's so well written! Honestly I've been procrastinating by reading this because so have a 1000 word extended essay to finish but to hell with that! This is so good and arghhh such a long journey. I feel so nostalgic just thinking about how in "the start" they were all just children but now they're adults with proper jobs! And little lily is all grown up! Oh dear I'm getting way too into this! I'm going to check out more T/V fanfics but I doubt they'll be anywhere near as good as yours.
viclupin chapter 40 . 2/14
You posted this so long ago that I'm not sure if you even go on here anymore but of all the fanfictions I've ever read, this four part about Teddy and Vic is the best. You are simply AMAZING. I would kill to be able to write like you. I love the dynamic you create for their relationship and I LOVE how you take minor characters and give them so much life and their own little subplots. Your details are all on point and I absolutely adore you. I want your version of Ted for myself :) You're super perfect I love you keep writing3
NicoleTheSmith chapter 40 . 1/4
Hey! I love this series! I've only recently found it and I literately didn't stop reading it until I was finished! All I have to say is some details are wrong like Victoire's birthday (it's on May 2nd) but it doesn't really matter since you probably changed it to fit your story. :) xx
Amanda chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
I cannot get over how brilliant every detail of your stories has been. I love how you can take characters like Harry and Ron and advance their ages and make it look effortless. The scene where Ted gets advice from a teasing Harry and a befuddled Ron is just perfection. Yet you manage to make me love the new characters like Simon and Nate. I'm pretty sure your stories are the reason I fell in love with the Teddy and Victoire pairing. Crazy good.
guest chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
I thought her birthday was on May 2nd, the anniversary of the war.
wickedcml chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
I completed your T/V series and enjoyed them all. I thought the characters were well done and the conversations excellent. I really enjoyed the snarky comments between them all especially Nicki which I figured hid a soft and easily hurt heart. When you brought in the older generation it was well done. I really enjoyed the teasing when the relationship was found out. I like how you made Bill stay the cool and calm Weasley though im sure he had a temper. One of my favorite moments was Hermione guilt-tripping them into wearing their Weasley sweaters and Angelina admiring them as well. I'm still snickering about that scene.
GinnyEvans4 chapter 40 . 6/8/2013
this has been amazing. once i started reading them i just couldnt stop. Great job!
me chapter 40 . 2/3/2013
I wish you would update. It's been since 2009. I'd like to see stories from the other kids POV. You did an amazing job on these stories, I know you would do well on the other ones. It would be interesting to see it from Lily's. She is one of the youngest in the next generation. I'm sure you'd be good with Albus, but he is so overdone on fanfic. Even Lucy, or one of the other little girls would be great.
Fiery Dancer chapter 40 . 12/20/2012
I can't believe that this is finally over! A fantastic little series you have here and I really wish there was more but it was the perfect ending. I love how you managed to wrap up all the characters in one go, very smooth!
Sav chapter 40 . 5/30/2012
This whole series was absolutely wonderful! I love how natural the conversations sound, and the overall development of the relationship was really cute, and slow enough to be so much more believable than most stories I've read. Really, really great job!
of sporks and stars chapter 40 . 4/21/2012
I read your series in two days! I LOVE IT! Ted and Vic r so cute 2gether. I am obsessed. I think you're a great writer. Please write more Ted/Victoire.

Thanks so much for your awesome story. Did I already say that I love it? I LUV IT!

This one was my favorite. I hate Celia, when I was reading the Start I was like 'Just break up with her and get with Victoire already!' I LUV IT
ce sont les petits choses chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I am absolutely in love with your writing. (I don't want to write 3 4 separate reviews for each part, so this might be a long review...)

First off, I love your characterizations; I love how real they are. I love how Victoire was stuck in the wrong crowd, but managed to get out of it- which makes so much sense to me because I always thought that Victoire would be popular. However, she's so nice that she wouldn't fit in completely. I also love how Ted has a subtle hint of humour that I found extremely entertaining.

Secondly, the whole universe that you created - with Simon and Hazel and Nate - is really good. I like how it wasn't all about Teddy and Victoire, the secondary characters had a storyline too.

Thirdly, your writing style is amazing. I wish I could write even a fraction of the way you do, I love it.

All in all, one of the best series I have ever read (The best Teddy/Victoire wise.) Favourited! :)
L chapter 40 . 1/4/2012
This is an adorable story. I've just found it for the second time in about a year, and I loved it as much this time as I did before. Your characters are beautifully written, and the dynamics between them all seem very natural. And, of course, your Teddy and Victoire and just perfect! They're so much like I imagine them to be - thank you so much for getting me to fall in love with them again :)
Ash chapter 40 . 12/28/2011
I just found this story again and re-read the whole series. I am reading your This Time Around again as well. I really wish you would start writing again. I love your (JK's obviously, but you gave them personality) characters in these stories. I really would like to see the story from Lily's point of view, or any of them. It'd be kind of nice to see it from the younger kids perspective and to see them grow. It's almost been three years since you wrote your stories though. Anyway, I have you on author alert.
team.K.putt chapter 40 . 12/11/2011
I love this story, you've made my days with it! But I can't believe you did a cliffhanger right at the end! So...do they wait or they get married? It's quite sad, I love weddings and that they may not have one...I don't know...It's just not the way I thought it would end but I still love it )