Reviews for Naruto: Claymore Number 48
Eli124 chapter 4 . 5/23
This withouta doubt is bars amazing man can't wait for the next chapter
Please for the love of FanFiction continue for what I believe is one of the best crossover I've read so far
reptoholic chapter 3 . 4/24
Awesome chapter, I never get tired of reading it.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 4/24
Awesome chapter
reptoholic chapter 1 . 4/24
Awesome chapter, I am re reading the story
Lillilbuck chapter 4 . 1/22
good please update
GuestZ chapter 4 . 1/3
Hold on is naruto terresa's son or reincarnation because she mentioned it and also said merrories forgotten?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Why haven't you updated this fanfic in such a long time? If you have made a new account or you decided to take a break then at least make a notice in all of your fanfics so that your readers know whats happened or happening. At least if you have moved to a new account then please add this story and if you want rewrite it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
This is a great fanfic shame that you haven't updated for so long cause this is really good. As a suggestion if you decide to rewrite or update (up to you) then at least have both mother and son have a mental link sort of like well kurama and naruto and have him reveal to the girls that he is the son of Teresa of the faint smile just to a) make Clare realise that she was finally repaying her for her kindness. b) to see their faces and last but certainly not least c) to let the organisation and every yoma and awakened being pricilla included that the faint smile had an heir and he once he finds out who killed his mother that he is coming 4 them and to get training from both Claire and higher claymore members both old and new barring those who have awakened fully save luciela I can see her act like kuroka and be so playful and seductive and yet completely dangerous when she is in battle.

Also I suggest you kill off Ophelia as soon as possible cause if you seen the cannon for claymore you will find Ophelia is highly bloodthirsty and is a psycho so yeah... Finally hope to see either pricilla forgiven after being brutally beaten and join naruto's harem or taken as a slave to naruto's desires and reverted to a claymore either way.
Mourning petals chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Normally cant find many good claymore crossovers,and findin this was a pleasant surprise,ive gotta agree with an earlirr stagement of yours,while i love a naruxclay idea,its almost always he's pulled/teleported/etc To the claymore 'verse, so him being from it to start with really does give it a different feel, hope that ya decide to continue it someday,since id love to see how it turns out,
reptoholic chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
God I love this story, I wish you would continue it. Hope to see you finish.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
Waitta screw up Naruto & waste my time, you goddamned fucking little bitch.
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
Please update this story soon it's amazing
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Holy shit, this kicks so much ass!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awesome story man! Please continue it, I like it! :)