Reviews for Naruto: Claymore Number 48
Why haven't you updated this fanfic in such a long time? If you have made a new account or you decided to take a break then at least make a notice in all of your fanfics so that your readers know whats happened or happening. At least if you have moved to a new account then please add this story and if you want rewrite it.
This is a great fanfic shame that you haven't updated for so long cause this is really good. As a suggestion if you decide to rewrite or update (up to you) then at least have both mother and son have a mental link sort of like well kurama and naruto and have him reveal to the girls that he is the son of Teresa of the faint smile just to a) make Clare realise that she was finally repaying her for her kindness. b) to see their faces and last but certainly not least c) to let the organisation and every yoma and awakened being pricilla included that the faint smile had an heir and he once he finds out who killed his mother that he is coming 4 them and to get training from both Claire and higher claymore members both old and new barring those who have awakened fully save luciela I can see her act like kuroka and be so playful and seductive and yet completely dangerous when she is in battle.

Also I suggest you kill off Ophelia as soon as possible cause if you seen the cannon for claymore you will find Ophelia is highly bloodthirsty and is a psycho so yeah... Finally hope to see either pricilla forgiven after being brutally beaten and join naruto's harem or taken as a slave to naruto's desires and reverted to a claymore either way.
hollow's conscience chapter 4 . 6/6
Normally cant find many good claymore crossovers,and findin this was a pleasant surprise,ive gotta agree with an earlirr stagement of yours,while i love a naruxclay idea,its almost always he's pulled/teleported/etc To the claymore 'verse, so him being from it to start with really does give it a different feel, hope that ya decide to continue it someday,since id love to see how it turns out,
reptoholic chapter 4 . 5/27
God I love this story, I wish you would continue it. Hope to see you finish.
Waitta screw up Naruto & waste my time, you goddamned fucking little bitch.
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 4 . 1/6
Please update this story soon it's amazing
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Holy shit, this kicks so much ass!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awesome story man! Please continue it, I like it! :)
ShadowFireZelda chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Naruto... Teresa... GENIUS. At least if i guessed correctly. Guess I'll find out.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Great chapter, you should update this soon.
booklover41 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
God this story is amazing!
booklover41 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
this is really good so disappointing it's discontinued
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Real bummer this is an older fic would have been good if this was continued past the 4 chapters
Dalero chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the concepts you've come up with in this story. I like the way Naruto's charisma influences everyone around him. I'd really like to see this picked up sometime. Adding to my favorite list!