Reviews for Naruto: Claymore Number 48
Waitta screw up Naruto & waste my time, you goddamned fucking little bitch.
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 4 . 1/6
Please update this story soon it's amazing
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Holy shit, this kicks so much ass!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awesome story man! Please continue it, I like it! :)
ShadowFireZelda chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Naruto... Teresa... GENIUS. At least if i guessed correctly. Guess I'll find out.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Great chapter, you should update this soon.
booklover41 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
God this story is amazing!
booklover41 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
LOVE IT!
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
this is really good so disappointing it's discontinued
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Real bummer this is an older fic would have been good if this was continued past the 4 chapters
Dalero chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the concepts you've come up with in this story. I like the way Naruto's charisma influences everyone around him. I'd really like to see this picked up sometime. Adding to my favorite list!
88quin chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
wow i hope there more
Uraharaisgod chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Hrm, I don't think you should have bothered with the whole description of his changes that would occur when he was in that mindscape thingy, should have just left it vague, something on the lines of having to give up his humanity if he chooses to return, with unclear consequences of what the change will be, instead having him discover the forced changes on his own when he came back to life. The transformation MAY give (return) him the strength to save them, but the consequences will be his to bear in turn regardless of the results.

It just sounds stupid to have that entire recital list of abilities spewed to him at that time, it was unnecessary and kinda cheapened the value of the scene, especially since this story had been going so well until then. I also don't think Naruto would really sit still and listen to such a spiel for so long if he thinks there's a chance he can return, especially since Claire was fighting an enemy seemingly vastly superior to him. So you should have cut it short, made it vague. It's cliché, but it works millions of times better than a verbal diarrhoea of abilities does.

ANYWAY, ignoring my annoyances at that particular slipup, pretty good so far. Naruto does seem to flip out oddly at the strangest times, and the Claymores suddenly became starving rabid hungry when they are meant to subsist on next to nothing (but I guess you could cover this slip-up by saying since they are all Half-Awakened, they all now need much more food to sustain themselves in-place of the skimmed instinct to consume from their Yoma powers), but besiding that, a pretty good story.

I'm more interested in seeing what the connection between Theresa and Naruto is, and who exactly Naruto's adopted (?) father was since he obviously gave Naruto an anti-Youma weapons the like this universe hasn't seen before. Also, the origins of The First Tsurugi interest me, since Mira already noted it's heavier than a Claymore, which already is a weapon forged from metals not of that continent.
Zomvee chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
FUCKKK YEAH! Keep this story going dude, if not then there'll be a part at your place and you will die, hahahahahahahahahahahaha... lmao sorry haven't sleep in two days.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
please update this story is awesome.