Reviews for Acquired Tastes
albmusic1 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Please finish this story. Really liking it :)
xesthert chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Waaauw what a great story! Really love it! I hope you finish it !
apester chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Great story and its seems like the drama is at full force now that they're kidnapped. Pig Baxter or pat? Hmm wasn't really sure what went on in chapter one but I've really enjoyed this so far and hope you get back and finish it at some point.
Lovely and thanks for sharing
HuluView chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
So hope you get back to this story, it's great! Anoyher reviewer was right, doesn't matter what the canon is now, it's your version. If that is by chance part of the 'delay', and too distracting to you, just meld your canon and the show's and go on (and ignore discrepancies). DiNozzo apparently is OK at the end, maybe whoever the bad guys are were never caught, and you could fast forward to the Season-whatever when it all starts up again. Just don't abandon this story, you spent too much time on it, and it's too good!
Madances chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Please finish the story. Tracy
FireAngel5683 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Omg I need to know what's going to happen
FireAngel5683 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Aww Ducky your amazing
Angel-Moon17 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I love this story n.n Another chapter please! :)
tealrose chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Hey there! Found this and got interested...sadly i see that it has not been worked for a couple years...you still writing? Hope so...enjoyed immensely! T
RedLindy chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Please finish this, it's really compelling and I'd live to know how I progresses and ends!
Lindy
HuluView chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I really wish you would finish this...it's a good read and a shame to waste good, ya know! Doesn't matter what cannon is now either; afterall, it's YOUR version of the past and what were the chances anyone's version would match cannon! (just in case that's stoppimg you)
Kristafied chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow. Just found all your stories, they're terrific. Love this one, great long AU, would love to see some more of it... if you have any other chapters stashed after two years... :)
R. Paper chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
This is really good, and I'm kind of mad that it seems to be abandoned! I think you've got a great grasp on the voice of each character. I'm normally really picky about original characters, even in pre-series but I'm finding that I like these guys. Also, first person stories usually drive me nuts, but again I'm surprised to find that I'm really enjoying the twist.

It's a really fascinating story, different than most of the pre-series, Gibbs meets Tony, Baltimore stories and I like it. I'm so bummed that it stops here. Any chance that you'll decide to pick it up again? I'm dying to know where this is headed!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
I've got a feeling that Tony's not the culprit...
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Great job with the fic. I just couldn't put it away. But it looks like you have given up on it. I would love to read more, though.