Reviews for They Will Be
Confused. Did Harry die. Good story though
Little Dii -LD chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That's so.. so.. sad.. :(
maria chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
WAIT! DID HE DIE AT THE END?

WHAT?

THAT WAS SOOO SWEET! I ALMOST CRIED!

IT'S SO LIKE DRACO TO BE STUBORN AND HARRY TO QUIETLY BARE THE PAIN OF REJECTION AND STILL HOLD ON AND THEN BE SELFSACRIFICING AT THE END. AWWWWWWW

THANK YOU!
nikitabell chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
the last four sentences is a killer
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
ahh very amazingly well written & very beautifully done :D
PotterAddict1210 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Usually I'm not very emotional reading stories, but yours caught my attention and had me almost crying. It was very sad, but perfect in it's own way. I absolutely loved it! Great job.
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
good fic!
KylisaJade chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aww! That was so sweet! I loved it even though it was a tragic ending. It was perfect.

-Zera
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I might just be really emotional right now cause I usually don't react this much to even the saddest of stories but this one almost made me cry. Literally I have tears in my eyes.

So well done, those are some of my favourite pairings, and you up and killed them all... But you did it so well that I can't be mad, just sad.

And impressed. Great job.
emeraldsmile chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hm...some of the plot in your story are familiar to me...had you took some of the line from a Harry Potter doujinshi named Tactics and the author is Mitsugu Fujii?coz the storyline almost same...anyway,nice fic!(I dont blame you coz its already stated FANFICTION so why blame you?hahaha relax...) _

but can you make more fantastic and longer story?8-15 chapters?

are you up to challenge to make fairy tale stories?(i trying to find a lot fairy tale stories muahahahaha!)i mean fairy tale but modified them into your own plot...i have bunch of idea but cant make stories due to lack of grammar hahaha...gambate ne!Im feel free to express my opinions and idea and that why Review exist rite? -_
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aww. Make My Heart Cry For Them Why Don't You?

YYWKMN.
ihearthpfanfic chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
wait...so is Draco alive?

Is Harry alive?

I am confused!

lol

I loved it though!

Even though i am a little confuzzled...please help me!
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh wow that is powerful. I love it.
Desera chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Put a warning on this fic lol it's pretty good but I wasn't expectinig so many to die! It's very romantic, I really liked it :)

Great fic anyways but maybe a bit more warning lol

'Sera
noyne chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
You realize that this plotline was already used in HP doujinshi "tactics", don't you?

Down to perfectly parroted lines actually.