Reviews for The Case of the Hidden Epidemic
JalPeregrine chapter 15 . 11/22/2020
Great story! Thank you for writing and putting out on fanfiction dot net. I thought it really captured the characters and I like how you wrote revealing everything to Ran. I am looking forward to how they will work together and get along (and used to mini-Shinichi) now that she knows. I will definitely be reading the sequel.

The dialogues were easy to follow, the descriptions were concise and the plot and POV switches really flowed. I really wish I could write like this (it will take a lot of practice...). This is an inspiring work.

Thanks again and I hope you both are safe and well considering the pandemic.
Yuyu chapter 15 . 7/11/2020
The case is truly unique. About the mysterious epidemic at Teitan Elementary School. The solution is also very good.
Novirp13 chapter 15 . 12/5/2019
Daaanngggg what a good read. I like Champagne's POV at the end there
And I...still don't really understand why KID visited Conan? Was it because they are in the same boat so KID feel like they need to flock together? That maybe it
But anyway. This is such a good fanfic. I'm glad I read it. Now, onto the sequel~~
Novirp13 chapter 14 . 12/5/2019
Aaww man. I really want Ran to kick him senseless. U really should let her do that, Conan 3
And I agree, sir. You should just knock Heiji out. He's being very difficult right now :'D
Daangg this episode gad me sitting at the edge of my seat. Thank God Kaito came at the right time. And his ploy at scating the crap out of Saiko is really awesome! It's so creepy too, with how the voices came from all over the sides XD
Novirp13 chapter 12 . 12/5/2019
FREAK! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT COUNSELOR IS A BAD MAN! THANK U, MY INSTINCT FOR NOT FAILING ME!
Novirp13 chapter 11 . 12/5/2019
Hmmm...now that we get to see Saiko's perspective, maybe he's not a bad guy at all...
Now I'm torn. Glad this fic is already finished or else it's going to nag at my mind so bad :'D
Novirp13 chapter 10 . 12/5/2019
DaaANNGGG! I'm actually crying! TTATT
Especially when Conan said 'I'm tired...'
Like, seriously. I almost heard my heart crack at that TTATT
Novirp13 chapter 8 . 12/5/2019
...why do I get a baaaad feeling that Saiko is the shadow man Champagne talked with from the previous chap? :/
Idk...I just feel creeped out all of the sudden :'D
Novirp13 chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
NOOO! RAAANNN! DANGIIITTT! TTATT
Novirp13 chapter 6 . 12/5/2019
Of course Conan immediately realized that the cop is fake :'D
Also, this chap is HEAVY! Poor Conan. That breakdown at the last couple of paragraph is really hard to read TwT
Novirp13 chapter 4 . 12/5/2019
KID, u're being creepy right now lol. Especially as you want to see Conan squirm :'D
Novirp13 chapter 2 . 12/5/2019
This chapter is HAARRDDD! I almost cried TwT
Aky Ivanov chapter 15 . 8/17/2019
Hello! : 3 Pleasure, I'm Aky!
Unfortunately I don't speak English very well but I read the whole story with pleasure. The story is very old (I still don't believe it is ten years ago), but it struck me straight to the heart!
The characters are very well made, they all reflect their character and Kaito (my crazy love) as mysterious as he always did prevail his sweet heart. He will probably die to help others even in the manga ... How can you not love the thief.
You're right, I'm digressing ...
I have a particular fondness for the characters of Magic Kaito, Nakamori in the first place made me laugh a lot. It broke the tension of the moment with that laugh that doesn't spoil the atmosphere.
The plot itself was very well studied, I congratulate you! I read the story in one go.
And finally Ran has discovered the truth! Let's not forget it. Anyway, to be honest, Heiji's father frightens me o.o
I hope that despite the time you read this review, it is made with heart and so much admiration
Kisses kisses
Aky
Yose Hyuann chapter 4 . 3/11/2019
I can't help my self to ask (not that I'm gonna find any answer) is this girl-Lili Rowen was actually Kaito Kid? The words 'Favorit Critics' kinda trigger me
Mystic 777 chapter 15 . 2/27/2019
Bravo. This was excellently written and such an enjoyable read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your work. I look forward to reading the sequels.