Reviews for The Case of the Hidden Epidemic
Lance Rowllen chapter 12 . 5/9
No, I'm sorry but Kudo would never reveal his secret to Ran under any circumstance. It almost happened once but that was because hundreds of people were in danger. And many more hard and stressful events happened later as well were it would seem that he would crack but he didn't. So what would make you think that he would now. Ran being in trouble isn't enough. Movie #4, #13, #11, etc, and countless episodes show her getting in more danger than this. She needs to forget about Conan being Shinichi.
Icyicy00 chapter 4 . 4/4
It took me way too long to figure out who it was, way, way too long. Conan would be disappointed in me :')
Nekocin chapter 15 . 3/28
A very exciting read. Thank you for sharing this.
Jennosaur chapter 15 . 2/14
I really love this. Your plot and writing style are sooo amazing. One of the best DC fics on this website! And you guys have great grammar... That's def a plus :) Keep up the good work!
seireidoragon chapter 15 . 2/4
This was an amazingly well done story. I love how you wrote all the characters, especially Ran, and I really just love everything about it. I honestly feel like this could be canon and that's the absolute best compliment I can give. I've been watching this show for about 10 years now and I really feel like you captured the esence of it. Many people only look at Sonoko superficially and others think of Ran as a Mary Sue so I really enjoyed reading how you represented the characters. Sure the characters were a little ooc at some points but the story did a great job explaing it. Thank you.
bobbyneko chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Yay!

I loved Kids bad metaphors and the way he is portrayed.
bobbyneko chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Did Conans elementary school have shoe lockers? I cant remember. I know middle and high schools do, but elementary schools usually have shoe cubbies.
bobbyneko chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
So Im sick and decided to reread your story for some mysterious reason and just had a thought.
Well, lets sandwich this and first say i think you guys did a great job with the cultural differences and language and dialog. Language is so colored by culture and all. And of course the school setting is distinctly Western style (a rather sad fact that forget psychologists in schools, your average depressed person is lucky to get five minutes with a doctor, nevertheless find someone who is liscensed to treat a mental illness or do legit therapy,) and all, but i love how regardless you guys put so much detail into everything to make it feel real. Besides, replicating Japanese society in immense detail is not the goal of fanfiction. Creating kickass stories about mini detectives and phantom thieves joining together and saving the day is. And you both have most definitely accomplished this.

So to now go back on my word and share my sudden epiphany which could equate into a bit of fun trivia for you is that this plan of poisoning the children through plastic cuts would never go through if the setting was Japan because EVERYTHING is made to be easy-open. There is always a nitch or a flap or a "peel-here" portion somewhere. Regardless of the triviality or size of the item. At the very least if it required scissors, it would be directed somewhere. Having to actually struggle to open plastic is basically unheard of (and ppl look at you strangly if that is your first instinct), and would be considered very odd. Even the kids are so well train that if they dont see where on the plastic they should open it from, all but those most resembling Genta, would more than likely get a pair of scissors rather than risk cutting themselves, even without parental supervision (kids here are pretty OCD compared with most other countries) Also, as we could see in movie 14, even the most smallest of cuts are often considered worth noticing by most ppl.

Anyways im just bringing this up cuz yalls fic made me nostalgic that yeah, in the West one DOES get cut on plastic, and little cuts arent such a big deal. But who'd of thought that such a little detail could be so central to a country that it would define whether or not the really cool and clever method (and for the most part incredibly believable) for distributing poison as represented in this fic would actually work or not? I mean, school systems, speech and law enforcement structure are to be expected, but who would of thought of THIS minor yet surprisingly crucial detail? To think that in some places in the world it is the national norm for businesses to go out if their way to insure the safety and convenience of their most important customers? To the extent that when citizens of said country travel to other countries one of their passing thoughts is gurranteed to be "That's awfully strange, why is everything so hard to open here?"

Well nit pickyness aside, i shall continue rereading your fic AGAIN since nothing is bound to make a sick person feel better than reading about a hidden epidemic poisoning young children and making the hero suuuuper angsty.
DearShootingStars chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Oh dear, this is one of the best DC fanfics I've ever read. /cries cuz of awesomeness/ THANK YOU FOR A VERY BEAUTIFUL STORY /cries/.
xaonrider92 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
That was fun reading from Kaito's (it is Kaito, right?) pov! He changed into so many characters! Why are most of them female? XD
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Whoops posted my review on chapter 15 as a guest on accident BUT there's no harm in posting another one haha! Anyway, this fic definitely satisfied all my dc needs so i'm glad my friend rec'd it to me!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
oh my goodness i haven't read a dc fic in YEARS but someone rec'd this to me and i'm so glad! this was the perfect length, well-written, and the characterization was spot on! can't wait to read the sequel!
3kitttens chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
My school has fire drills in lunch blocks, and before first period. I remember we were all soo annoyed/confused at missing free time for a stupid drill :P not 15 minutes before school ends though ( yet )
Senza pieta chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
oh no
1 chap in i can already tell this is gonna destroyme

"These three kids: Mitsuhiko, Genta, and Ayumi, as annoying and irritating and stubborn as they were, these three kids were his. Shinichi gulped down something in his throat. He was a seventeen-year-old, stuck in a seven-year-old body and he had three children. "

why r u doing this...this story hurts i love shonen tanteidan
Miss Emotion chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Wow this fanfiction was very interesting and I love the writing style/ way you wrote it. So glad (& thrilled) that there is a sequel!