Reviews for The Ultimate Technique
Ibskib chapter 8 . 1/31
I'm not sure if Rob is supposed to be a shout out to someone specific or just a generic old man, but the epilogue is a bit weird, and I found myself more apathetic than engaged.
fellow chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Poll: A.
Malix2 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Pretty good story. Nice job. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
If in the PokeWorld Genma would be a Snorlax
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Was feeling a bit down so I read this fic again.

Smiling now.

Thanks.
shugokage chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
A truly beautiful story about the Ranma in completely new light and unique concept great job and thanks for the amazing story!
Eveon chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I guess even Senshi die in time? Out of curiosity, if you're still tracking these, was Ami included amongst those lovers?

I like the way you did the Epilogue. It's beautifully transient.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
Bubblezmith chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
I am an avid bibliophile, and I have rarely come upon a story of such simplicity and complexion.

All in all a lovely, enlightening read.

Thank you.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
A very entertaining little story. Thanks for sharing. As for Rob... I keep getting a deep chuckle in the back of my mind and a whispered 'Odin' followed by someone ruffling my hair like I was a small child. ::chuckles::
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I think I'll simply write a Ranma fanfic. I know NOTHING about Sailor Moon. ::chuckles:: Nice work with Genma, by the way. ::snickers::
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
What an insult to Cousin Itt. ::giggles::

Loving the humor!
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Talk about role reversals! ::fol:: Poor Ku Lon. ::snickers::
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Write what you know, eh? ::sighs:: I'm not sure fan fiction is ready for what I know. It's dark. Not wangsty, just dark. I'd rather write fantasy and hope I catch all my errors. However, it's hard to overcome the typo demonicus infectus virus. ::chuckles:: Damned hard.

Nice chapter. Nice to see Ranma maturing.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Ranma's still doing things overly exceptionally well. As for Genma, how about simply gone?