Reviews for A Bad Day
scamastereddy chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
you have better that do with the bad day ever like eddy is first beat up by kevin than rape by lee may and marie and than mad
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
yikes.
Cielo VII chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
aw! yay!
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
hey, i love hurting the characters i love too! you would see that in some of my jn fics. of course, it has to have a happy ending. since it's been so long since your update i don't really expect you to update, but i'm adding this story to my faves list and i really hope you add another part or chapter. i love it! hurt guys are so vulnerable and cute... i love double d too!
BekllOBella chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
I think the ending wasn't quite right this time now that I think about it.** (Correction.)
BekllOBella chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
See, I've read this story before... but a LONG time ago, so I decided to read it again... more carefully.

I think the ending was quite right this time now that I think about it. Eddy shouldn't have gotten off that easy. Trust would be a hard thing to get back. A simple apology doesn't cut it.
Onigiri49 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
You're an exquisite writer, you know that? I had to consciously not multi-task for once (a rarity) and keep my attention focused on the story so I could allow myself to be sucked in and take in every word. I'm shivering now... *goes to next chapter*
Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I started clenching my keyboard... that was frightening. I LOVE IT! I love torturing favorite characters...
Account Changed chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Oh, MAN! This is really gettin' interesting! You've GOTTA update it soon!
Lady Komodo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I was shocked but not surprize by Eddy's actions since it does sound like something he might do. I love that you put that Ed is not so naive in his neighborhood as some might think. Gotta love those eds fluff. Very nice work.
Sockhead911 chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
*reads first chapter,and is seen chasing eddy with a flail,reads second chapter,gives ed a cookie,reads last chspter,and...um...*Ok,I'm outta ideas ...Great story.I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Woah... that's all I can say...
Onigiri49 chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Whoa... read the whole thing. Very original and dark...

Eddy has quite a rage. I don't know ANY1 who would go that crazy over a bad grade.

The most depressing moment is when Double-D asks to not be beaten up ever again. *cries* I'm here for you Edd!
Mako-Magic chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
man, if that happened to me i dont think i'd ever forgive him, or at least not so quickly! he caused him to bleed!
Blue chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Good story. Keep writing.