Reviews for A Bad Day
yikes.
Cielo VII chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
aw! yay!
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
hey, i love hurting the characters i love too! you would see that in some of my jn fics. of course, it has to have a happy ending. since it's been so long since your update i don't really expect you to update, but i'm adding this story to my faves list and i really hope you add another part or chapter. i love it! hurt guys are so vulnerable and cute... i love double d too!
BekllOBella chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
I think the ending wasn't quite right this time now that I think about it.** (Correction.)
BekllOBella chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
See, I've read this story before... but a LONG time ago, so I decided to read it again... more carefully.

I think the ending was quite right this time now that I think about it. Eddy shouldn't have gotten off that easy. Trust would be a hard thing to get back. A simple apology doesn't cut it.
Onigiri49 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
You're an exquisite writer, you know that? I had to consciously not multi-task for once (a rarity) and keep my attention focused on the story so I could allow myself to be sucked in and take in every word. I'm shivering now... *goes to next chapter*
Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I started clenching my keyboard... that was frightening. I LOVE IT! I love torturing favorite characters...
Account Changed chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Oh, MAN! This is really gettin' interesting! You've GOTTA update it soon!
Lady Komodo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I was shocked but not surprize by Eddy's actions since it does sound like something he might do. I love that you put that Ed is not so naive in his neighborhood as some might think. Gotta love those eds fluff. Very nice work.
Sockhead911 chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
*reads first chapter,and is seen chasing eddy with a flail,reads second chapter,gives ed a cookie,reads last chspter,and...um...*Ok,I'm outta ideas ...Great story.I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Woah... that's all I can say...
Onigiri49 chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Whoa... read the whole thing. Very original and dark...

Eddy has quite a rage. I don't know ANY1 who would go that crazy over a bad grade.

The most depressing moment is when Double-D asks to not be beaten up ever again. *cries* I'm here for you Edd!
Mako-Magic chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
man, if that happened to me i dont think i'd ever forgive him, or at least not so quickly! he caused him to bleed!
Blue chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Good story. Keep writing.
GhostHelwig chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
That story left tears in my eyes. Rarely do I encounter EEnE angst that is so good and so insightful when it comes to the motivations of the characters. And don't feel too bad - I love Double D, too, and I make him suffer for it. It's all out of love.
I love this story. Rock on.