Reviews for Teacher
Maga Sacco chapter 4 . 3/28
So, this is well written, and I am impressed by your look inside Numair's head - I would never have imagined he had so many insecurities inside, but they feel right. So thank you for humanizing my favorite character. I do have one critisism though. At one point you write that Numair didn't know how to read before going to study in Carthak; This is extremely unlikely considering his parents are merchants, and would certainly have taught him to read as a child, as well as to do sums, because these are skills he would have needed to one day run their business had he not turned out to be a mage of his Caliber. If they were well to do, they may have even given him an early magical education, before realizing he needed sending to Carthak because of the immensity of his power.
AAlfredo's Joy chapter 11 . 2/25
Do you know, I'd forgotten that these stories weren't part of canon?
Asha'revas chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Ah! You post two of my favorite things! Harry Potter and anything written by Tamora Pierce. This is awesome! :) An interesting perspective, too. You never really get things from the 'other' pov.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
This is great. You have done a good job capturing Numair's voice. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Fantastic story!
piratehnter chapter 11 . 1/21/2016
Well done. All the characters are believable and have the same flavor as they do in the books. You see some of the background and some holes are filled in. It's funny in all the right parts. Well done. I look forward to reading the rest.
BeccaWritesFic chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
ohmygOD "calamari" jfc Numair you kill me
sbe2013 chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
I think I've read Teacher several times and never reviewed. I love all of your work and hope you'll be posting more soon!
notsoperfect.perfection1 chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Awesome story! Absolutely love this! I'm starting the next one right away!
Fantasylover101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I like how you wrote it, I don't think it's strange at all considering he was drugged lol.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
:D
readingbydawnslight chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I feel like you aren't adding enough new thoughts from numairs perspective and just changing the tense in the book
CharmedArtist chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Aww, what a lovely rendition of one of my favorite books! I really enjoyed this \(o)/
Montara chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I've just realized that Numair is always the one that follows Daine in whatever she has in mind. Maybe to protect her or just because her personality is so imposing even at this age, but he's almost always the one that backs down...

And almost always she is right, like this time when she just saved the little dragon.

Thank you for showing us Numair's POV. I loved being in his mind :D
Montara chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I was curious how they managed to get rid of the kraken. The show of power was funny in a way, especially the kraken's tentacle shoved in the air like that :))))