Reviews for Teacher
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
:D
readingbydawnslight chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I feel like you aren't adding enough new thoughts from numairs perspective and just changing the tense in the book
CharmedArtist chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Aww, what a lovely rendition of one of my favorite books! I really enjoyed this \(o)/
Montara chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I've just realized that Numair is always the one that follows Daine in whatever she has in mind. Maybe to protect her or just because her personality is so imposing even at this age, but he's almost always the one that backs down...

And almost always she is right, like this time when she just saved the little dragon.

Thank you for showing us Numair's POV. I loved being in his mind :D
Montara chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I was curious how they managed to get rid of the kraken. The show of power was funny in a way, especially the kraken's tentacle shoved in the air like that :))))
Montara chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Another thing that I've just skipped...she bleed on him so maybe her blood had an effect on him, making him stronger?
Montara chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Him documenting his lessons with Daine, in a way I can understand him because he never encountered someone like her but I thought in that moment that he sees her only as a new toy...not a good moment.

I was glad he didn't push Daine to use her will over the animals. She wasn't ready.
Montara chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I forgot about her heart stopping (it was when she saw her parents). He was right to be angry with her but it was really a mistake.

And I forgot how fiery is Daine :))) No wonder Numair is so fascinated with her.
Montara chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
It wasn't nice what she had to tell them but this started the process of healing and helped them understand Daine better, not to mention Numair was able to actually help her never lose herself. So he should be envious of her magic because he helps in his own way.
Montara chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
From his POV, Daine was acting very bad but poor Daine was so frighten that she could lose herself again.

I never realized how hard he tried to get to her. But he needs to share his past, too, now that the badger is forcing her to tell them her story.
Montara chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I never realized how patient he has to be in order to teach Daine :)))
Montara chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I thought he wanted to get to know her for her wild magic but it seems he really wants to befriend her.
Montara chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
He's curious about her but I think it's more because she has wild magic, at least now in the beginning.
Montara chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Because I was missing your style of writing and I've noticed the Immortals stories that you've written, I had to give the books a try so I can understand what you've wrote.

Thank you for a new wonderful universe!

And did you notice that Numair has a long nose like Severus' :))) Not to mention the age difference between them, almost the same :D A lot of coincidences that made me love the new characters even more.

It was interesting to read about his confusion. But he still sensed Daine is different, thought of her as animal yet safe :)
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Wow. Awesome story. Numair was very canon and it was really interesting to see the story from his point of view. 'Sigh' now my head will forever have this stuck as the real way Numair saw the events. At least it's a good story! Can't wait to read the next one!