Reviews for Teacher
BeccaWritesFic chapter 10 . 11/15
ohmygOD "calamari" jfc Numair you kill me
sbe2013 chapter 11 . 10/11
I think I've read Teacher several times and never reviewed. I love all of your work and hope you'll be posting more soon!
notsoperfect.perfection1 chapter 11 . 10/8
Awesome story! Absolutely love this! I'm starting the next one right away!
Fantasylover101 chapter 1 . 9/4
I like how you wrote it, I don't think it's strange at all considering he was drugged lol.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
readingbydawnslight chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I feel like you aren't adding enough new thoughts from numairs perspective and just changing the tense in the book
CharmedArtist chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Aww, what a lovely rendition of one of my favorite books! I really enjoyed this \(o)/
Montara chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I've just realized that Numair is always the one that follows Daine in whatever she has in mind. Maybe to protect her or just because her personality is so imposing even at this age, but he's almost always the one that backs down...

And almost always she is right, like this time when she just saved the little dragon.

Thank you for showing us Numair's POV. I loved being in his mind :D
Montara chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I was curious how they managed to get rid of the kraken. The show of power was funny in a way, especially the kraken's tentacle shoved in the air like that :))))
Montara chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Another thing that I've just skipped...she bleed on him so maybe her blood had an effect on him, making him stronger?
Montara chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Him documenting his lessons with Daine, in a way I can understand him because he never encountered someone like her but I thought in that moment that he sees her only as a new toy...not a good moment.

I was glad he didn't push Daine to use her will over the animals. She wasn't ready.
Montara chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I forgot about her heart stopping (it was when she saw her parents). He was right to be angry with her but it was really a mistake.

And I forgot how fiery is Daine :))) No wonder Numair is so fascinated with her.
Montara chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
It wasn't nice what she had to tell them but this started the process of healing and helped them understand Daine better, not to mention Numair was able to actually help her never lose herself. So he should be envious of her magic because he helps in his own way.
Montara chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
From his POV, Daine was acting very bad but poor Daine was so frighten that she could lose herself again.

I never realized how hard he tried to get to her. But he needs to share his past, too, now that the badger is forcing her to tell them her story.
Montara chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I never realized how patient he has to be in order to teach Daine :)))