Reviews for Teacher
This is great. You have done a good job capturing Numair's voice. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Fantastic story!
piratehnter chapter 11 . 1/21
Well done. All the characters are believable and have the same flavor as they do in the books. You see some of the background and some holes are filled in. It's funny in all the right parts. Well done. I look forward to reading the rest.
BeccaWritesFic chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
ohmygOD "calamari" jfc Numair you kill me
sbe2013 chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
I think I've read Teacher several times and never reviewed. I love all of your work and hope you'll be posting more soon!
notsoperfect.perfection1 chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Awesome story! Absolutely love this! I'm starting the next one right away!
Fantasylover101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I like how you wrote it, I don't think it's strange at all considering he was drugged lol.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
:D
readingbydawnslight chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I feel like you aren't adding enough new thoughts from numairs perspective and just changing the tense in the book
CharmedArtist chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Aww, what a lovely rendition of one of my favorite books! I really enjoyed this \(o)/
Montara chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I've just realized that Numair is always the one that follows Daine in whatever she has in mind. Maybe to protect her or just because her personality is so imposing even at this age, but he's almost always the one that backs down...

And almost always she is right, like this time when she just saved the little dragon.

Thank you for showing us Numair's POV. I loved being in his mind :D
Montara chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I was curious how they managed to get rid of the kraken. The show of power was funny in a way, especially the kraken's tentacle shoved in the air like that :))))
Montara chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Another thing that I've just skipped...she bleed on him so maybe her blood had an effect on him, making him stronger?
Montara chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Him documenting his lessons with Daine, in a way I can understand him because he never encountered someone like her but I thought in that moment that he sees her only as a new toy...not a good moment.

I was glad he didn't push Daine to use her will over the animals. She wasn't ready.
Montara chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I forgot about her heart stopping (it was when she saw her parents). He was right to be angry with her but it was really a mistake.

And I forgot how fiery is Daine :))) No wonder Numair is so fascinated with her.