Reviews for Just Call Me 'Sunshine'
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
It'd really good, so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
It killed you to hate on Ed? What are you like 2 years old. uh wake up call. He is a story character. He is cold, dead, pale, creepy and skinny. He is also abusive and manipulative. Bella and Edward is not a fairytale its a nightmare.
Hate on edward! Gimme a fucking break. Why cant i find one fic written by someone with just half a brain?
FangirlofMany9503 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Wow
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
This is just excellent writing and story telling. The characters are absolutely true to canon but there is so much more to them with your behind the scene and inside the mind perspective. The boys are young so they are occasionally perverse, inattentive and joking. But they take Protecting very seriously. Jake is confused and angry and not exactly happy with this new initiative in his life. He understands that he could hurt Bella but he is 100% certain that he would NOT, unlike Sam with Emily. Imprinting is bullshit and even if it's natural, he doesn't want it. He doesn't want Alpha, at least not at this point. Too much information and too long of a meeting. Then his week gets worse. Charlie sees him and a vampire is after Bella.

There is humor here that really balances out the shock and confusion. Self mutilation as Jared tries to confirm his remarkable healing abilities. Jake thinking of Sam as mister double fucking vocals. Jake shredding his clothes until he's out of shoes. Strange noises as wolves laugh. Very good.

Just excellent, I will re-read this when I want to hear from young Jacob. I wonder if the leaders could have told the potential wolves what was about to happen and how that decision would have changed them. Your story is canon so you won't go there but we can see that Jake is disappointed in his own father for keeping the secrets. Interesting. Excellent.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Another long chapter! I'm so happy! I was looking for a sweet story with a young Jacob and Bella and with his transformation and I know this isn't finished (hint hint, it should be, it is so good) but this story is just what I wanted. I had finished an Alpha Jake and Leah which was quite good but stressful if that makes sense.

I laughed out loud at Jake's conversation with Rachel and the older sister behavior. I laughed out loud when Jake asserted himself with Mike, "cheerfully, you're not Bella's boyfriend and we know it". Very good!

Of course it hurt that Bella doesn't even consider Valentines Day. They're just friends. She does have feelings for him which is enough to keep Jake content for now. He thinks he has time, and that's another heartbreak.

The way you wrote his first phase was excellent. His anger and confusion was very well written. His head hurt, no it was "burning" which has great visual impact. Teeth and fur and excellent hearing but those are not the voices he would want in his head. Nudity is embarrassing at first, that was cute, he'll get used to it. But he will never get used to separation from Bella. She is in his every thought. Wonderful. Reading on...
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
There is an ulterior motive for Bella's recklessness. But like a good friend Jake doesn't want to push her too much and he doesn't want to suspect the worst. Not that anybody would have suspected she was hallucinating her vampire ex boyfriend. If only Jake had intervened before she jumped. But that's what fanfiction is for, erasing the bitterness by re-writing and resolving. This is wonderful.

Sam and Embry are pissing him off but he has no idea what is happening. Jake, enjoy Bella for right now. Your heart is about to break.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This really is a long chapter. It is excellent all the way through.

Jake's dream, which is your own creation, is very significant. I wish he could see it as the future it is, and then his transformation might not be such a shock. I also wish I could shake Billy who knows what is about to happen and can't seem to respond to his son. It is indicative of how good a person Jake is, that he doesn't lash out at his father for his father's lack of response to Sam Uley and now missing Embry. I feel bad for Quil and Jake looking for their friend. Sam at the school is an interesting aspect that you have added.

Jake's happiness is so tied to Bella now, he smells strawberries and feels that she cares for him and is relieved to have someone to talk to. Oh Jake, she is so messed up, can you see it? Reading on...
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Just perfect with so much detail we didn't have in the original NM. It's neat to see the rest of the story from Jacob's perspective. Chalk one up for the good guys! Jacob certainly is one!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I already really like the way you have written Jake. He's sweet, genuine, and his thoughts to himself are cute. He is a 'perpetual ray of sunshine'.
bex67 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I absolutely loved this! Please write a non canon one where they get together. Jacob is so much better than Edward. :-)
MiamiTrue chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Really good story, like your twists, will you finish it?
CarluccieCappabianca chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
You have everyones personality perfect! Update soon :)
CarluccieCappabianca chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
This is how I honestly find Jacob to think..
sashakat96 chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
this is great I think I like Jakes POV better than Bella and Edwards put together. And for the record alot of us want Jake and Bella to end up together at least I would like to see that one played out on the screen. I wish someone would actually make a alternative ending so we could see how that would play out. But thanks for the story it is really good I have read many J/B stories and this one is one of my favs.
Captgirl1 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
This is really an enjoyable story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.