Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
acw1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2021
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2021
Bella and we such a bitch here. Charlie was right. The two of them were hurting Tanya. Why don't you get cheated on the. bella and see what it feels like
louanne61 chapter 24 . 4/22/2021
What the heck how needy is Bella coming across. If I was Edward I'd be sick of the way she is behaving. It was him that was stabbed not her.
louanne61 chapter 16 . 4/21/2021
How can she be away when she has a class to teach. None of my teachers ever took a mini holiday during term time.
The whole Tanya thing to me seems off. I don’t know anyone who would pretend everything is okay when it’s not. She knows what she is doing, and she is probably playing on it.
Vampyre chapter 21 . 12/5/2020
sigh
Vampyre chapter 20 . 12/5/2020
OH no!
Vampyre chapter 19 . 12/5/2020
Yay!
Vampyre chapter 3 . 12/5/2020
Alice looks pensive? Uh-oh.
Vampyre chapter 2 . 12/5/2020
Really enjoying Bella's inner monologue.
Vampyre chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Niiice.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
That is stupid there are choses he could call the cops and have them do a behavioral health check. He could call her family and have them watch her or maybe get her the counseling she nerds so this excuse is very stupid to me. I think there both idiots to think other wise.
shandi25 chapter 8 . 5/17/2020
I think from the moment they decided to try and maintain a friendship that for al intents and purposes won’t be platonic is cheating. They are building at a relationship and that’s emotional entanglements that would be considered cheating. I doubt Tanya would kill herself and it’s not healthy to stay with someone like that. He should leave her immediately. Seriously this Edward is a douche and if he cared so much for Bella he would not put her or Tanya through all this
SofeaCullen chapter 21 . 7/15/2019
Not sleeping with each other doesn't mean that you're not cheating. No matter what I dont like the fact that both E and B dancing around kissing, pleasuring each other, counting hours to have a moment when they can have a sex. Tanya's behavior is not an excuse for E to act like this. Imagine if B in the T's shoes. It wouldn't look so good right? E supposed to handle this from the moment T threatened to hurt herself. Not play along with her.
hrrhoyt chapter 27 . 7/12/2019
Just finished reading this story for the first time and loved it! I will be sure to read EPOV here soon because I want to know how he was fairing with all these emotions. I'm glad it seems that most everyone is getting their HEA, and I agree that Bella was stronger than I could ever be over the entire Tanya situation. Thanks again for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2019