Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
SofeaCullen chapter 21 . 7/15
Not sleeping with each other doesn't mean that you're not cheating. No matter what I dont like the fact that both E and B dancing around kissing, pleasuring each other, counting hours to have a moment when they can have a sex. Tanya's behavior is not an excuse for E to act like this. Imagine if B in the T's shoes. It wouldn't look so good right? E supposed to handle this from the moment T threatened to hurt herself. Not play along with her.
hrrhoyt chapter 27 . 7/12
Just finished reading this story for the first time and loved it! I will be sure to read EPOV here soon because I want to know how he was fairing with all these emotions. I'm glad it seems that most everyone is getting their HEA, and I agree that Bella was stronger than I could ever be over the entire Tanya situation. Thanks again for the wonderful story!
hey !its cute and perfect
blackeyedvampire chapter 7 . 5/8
Hey pal, I seriously think I'm in love with this story. Your imagination is fabulous
blackeyedvampire chapter 24 . 5/8
NICE
blackeyedvampire chapter 19 . 5/8
Heythere! It's like I'm Bella and I'm feeling so loved and have a very nice way with words
blackeyedvampire chapter 17 . 5/8
You are amazing
blackeyedvampire chapter 12 . 5/8
Hey Uncle E you're such a tease..Poor Bella is bnkers over you..Not kidding.I liked their cheesiness buddy
blackeyedvampire chapter 11 . 5/8
Hey sweetie..Itis sooo good.I loved your style of An Edward POV would be great ..
blackeyedvampire chapter 8 . 5/7
Cute
blackeyedvampire chapter 2 . 5/7
AWESOME,JUST AWESOME
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 5/7
I loved your story. It was so good. Im glad i still have the epilogue. I wish it all was longer. Laid Bare sounds good but I don't do angst very well. I may try it.
Thank you writing this wonderful story.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 5/6
So much love. And so many different types of love. Amazing and beautiful.

petmom1213 chapter 13 . 5/6
I say they're cheating on Tanya, and cheating themselves. But he has tried numerous times to break up with her.
petmom1213 chapter 5 . 5/6
I can't stand Tanya and I don't understand why Bella would not let anyone explain. I want to know why!
But I'm enjoying the story anyway. It better have a HEA.
3,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »