Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
Rhiannon chapter 17 . 9/7
I stayed up till one thirty am reading this.. it's amazing! I wanted to stay up and finish but I didn't want it to end.. ever! Thank you so much for helping me unleash my true inner fangirl!
louanne61 chapter 8 . 8/28
I can understand that Edward is being nice to Tanya, but seriously who would stick around when she is clearly a crazy, not to mention controlling.
louanne61 chapter 4 . 8/28
I love this story, but you did something that I find so distressing. Why do you think that it's okay for Bella to drive a car when she has been drinking. You wouldn't know but my daughter was killed by a drunk driver. She was 8 years old, and walking with her class mates on a school trip to a zoo. He was that drunk he mounted the path and drove through the all. My daughter was dragged down the street under his car. He only stopped when some workman managed to stop him and get my daughter from under his car. Drinking and driving isn't right not even in a story.
Valya 001 chapter 1 . 8/15
They both are just soooooo Adorable!
susiereckart chapter 26 . 7/13
Great story with lemons, heartache, love, and all the other gooey stuff. Loved it.
datingrobert chapter 1 . 5/29
SO CHEESY LMAOO but i love it ;)
shes gonna be so guilty tomorrow
Emotion Masen chapter 22 . 10/13/2017
My only issue is that you have it categorized as humor and romance while this is clearly a romantic drama. I dont think it falls under humor. There is more drama than humor. I suggest changing the genre. Otherwise good job with the story. I know how hard it can be sharing your work with strangers.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
"My sole purpose in this life is to love you." - That is the 2nd best line I've ever read in a fanfic. Totally made me swoon. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
Bella is the thirstiest bitch ever
Fourshot411 chapter 27 . 9/12/2017
Man, I read this years ago and it still holds up. Thank you for this story! I laughed, awed, and teared-up. It was so sweet.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
There is no excuse, break up with her!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
His excuse isn't good enough.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Bella was right, it's a yes or no question, no buts allowed.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2017
So close yet so far away. And so much sexual tension.
3,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »