Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
tff000 chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
understand he's trying to help her, but is emotional cheating ok?
tff000 chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
seems tanya really is taking advantage and he just needs to cut the strings
tff000 chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
jake's fun
tff000 chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
wow, wonder what is up with them
tff000 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
ugh
tff000 chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
wondering what was up between e/ali and what is going on with e
tff000 chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
tff000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
definitely cute
GorGirl chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Yup, Tanya's a biotch!
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
That was really a fantastic ending. I really loved that Charlie and Sue got married. That was wonderful that you gave them that, and a baby! Sue's excitement over the fact that she was getting something that she never thought she would. Charlie being green from nerves. Very sweet. Loved Masen being the ring 'bear' . . . too adorable. I was wondering how long it would be before Edward and Bella got pregnant. Birth control is very effective, it's just not one hundred percent effective. The way these two go at it, it was just a matter of time. I am quite happy for the two of them. It was cute that Alice just knew. That Jake picked up on her not drinking and put two and two together. This has been a very fun journey. I've really enjoyed my ride. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
It was nice that they had fun with their friends. Even better that they spent their first week just the two of them. They were all kinds of past ready for those six weeks to end. Insatiable, as it should be. I floved that they did it in Carlisle's office. There is no way he won't know either, and that makes it funnier. His impromptu proposal was sweet, in its simplicity. I'm happy she said yes, too. Sweet ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
I am really going to miss Renee, she's a hoot. It was funny that she and Alice bonded immediately, as Bella suspected they would. Sam and Jake replacing her window was so very kind of them. Charlie apologized and groveled for Bella. Will have to read EPOV to find out exactly what they spoke about, well except football. Their talk was overdue and wonderful. They should really enjoy this time discovering each other and meeting their friends. I really liked that they did decide to move in together. This will make them even stronger than before.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
Kate and Tanya can go away now. Ship them back to Baltimore, where Kate lives, for her padded room placement. I think they need a serious clause in tha agreement, that if she is even remotely better, she goes to jail to serve the time she should have gotten. This 'treatment' doesn't get to count towards her jail time. I freaking love your Renee, she's so fun! Her personality, her excitement and her being an overall awesome mom on top of it. Yes, I adored her. Jake telling that story was funny as hell, yes. However, not the brightest thing to do to anyone that's just gone through stomach surgery. Ouchie! Laughing after that surgery, hurt like a bitch for me. I had to hold a pillow to my stomach, to laugh. Oh, sneezing sucks too. I'm glad Bella made it through Edward's statement relatively unscathed. I do agree with Carlisle and they may benefit from some form of therapy. Sometimes, only one visit and you feel amazingly better. Sometimes, it takes more visits. I love that Renee and Jake are spending their time with Bella. It is good for her to see if she can make it one night, with no panic. I think Edward wants to ask if he can move in with her,a no that's why he's awkward. He doesn't realize that she has made this decision already and wants him there.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
Thank fuck for Emmett. Picking Bella up and carrying her to his car to get her to Edward. Rose was amazing in this, too. I'm so glad that she took Masen to her home and he slept right through it all. Emmett taking his hoodie off and Bella drowning init, was such a visual. She needed that security so much right then. Carlisle meeting her and filling her in. Thankfully he was awake enough that they shared the moment together before he was wheeled away for surgery. I can't wait to hear how both Jake and Renee gave Charlie the verbal beat down he deserves so badly. Please tell me you have that in here somewhere. How fucked up was that of him to pull, when she is dealing with all of this crap. Renee has known all of it all along, same with Jake. Seriously, I hope they ripped him a new one for doing that to Bella. I loved that she wouldn't leave his side, as I would've done the very same. Then once he awoke, him wanting her to stay with him overnight again. Perfect. Her panic attacks were completely warranted. It was the first time she was sleeping, since the whole ordeal, and she was in his arms. The loss of contact would cause exactly that to happen. She'll be just fine in a few days. It just has to reach her subconscious, that he is okay. Esme's words to Bella were so sweet. She needed to hear that. I love Renee and can't wait to read more of her, when she gets there. I can't believe that Kate had the audacity to show up at his hospital room. Wow. Whatever she needs to say, could've waited until he was released. This is partly her fault. Actually, if you really think about it, all three of them enabled Tanya. Edward, Kate and Bella. Instead of doing the right thing all along, they enabled her destructive reactions.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/25/2015
So tragic that she didn't realize how crazy she was, until after she hurt Edward. She finally saw what every one around them could see . . . how deeply they love each other. Not until she hurt him, did she see it. She's just so pathetic. She never loved him. She doesn't know what love is. She tried desperately to hold onto the idea of him. There never was a 'them' and she knew that, she said as much in this. She just kept saying she had to make him see. Well, at least she's going to prison now. I hope she doesn't get off with a trip to crazyville instead. That would be too nice for her. She deserves prison and only prison.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »